Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanfullofretards

What happend to...?

do you have any idea what its like to wake up, cop a blowjob from a stripper, be scolded for grabbing titty the night before while openly pissing in your kitchen sink in front of 6 people?

didnt think so, get on my level hoe.

0.jpg

That was the funniest stuff I'd seen in months.

On his web stream bitching and moaning about him being hit.

You mean catface?

She seemed just as angry when I got here as when she left.

I bet she finally got a dude to complain to now and as soon as he gets sick of it she'll be back.

Catface was cool when I first started posting alot, believe it or not

Then she became a raging cunt pretty rapidly. It was alot like every relationship I've ever had ha

the small society became something large and alien.

cant really blame a person for wanting things to remain a semblance of what it was.

i catch myself at times wondering if the persona that exists on 12oz is even a reflection of myself or something entirely different. quit possibly on some level this is why people stop posting

If i had to wager a guess, zesto is working his ass off and making good money. no idea about when1, but thats definitely a name i haven't heard in awhile.

Out of all the people that have left in the last 2 years since I got an account I wish Dawood still posted in here.

He's probably better off not feeding his oontz addiction since he has a family to spend time with but dude was pretty cool.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now