COPS (the show) Thread

R@ndomH3ro

So watching cops while I do some homework...

Where the fuck do they find these people, really dude. The people they arrest are some real idiots. Then on top of the arresties (is that a word?) being the cream of human civilization. The cops really make up some shit to charge people with.

Like this dude was in a stolen car and the cop came up to him, he ran off and the cop tried to get back to his car, they finally caught the dude and the cop that was first trying to arrest him said he was going to charge him with assault to a police officer (cause he ALMOST ran him over) :lol:

The also show these dudes scheming with other cops to get people to snitch on themselves.

Really man, say nothing get a lawyer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They dont have Dora the Explorer, Only Fritz the Leibstandarte-SS of Großdeutschland.

The show is kind of sad and always ends in someone getting conquered. They also have a saying in that show like the "Swiper No Swiping" its "NEIN JUGEN NEIN" I dont know what that means, but they always throw him in the oven.

weirdo show these Germans have.

But for real, who in their right mind would sign that shit allowing their redneck cracked out faces to be shown on TV ?. Some of the crimes these idiots commit are embarrassing enough, let alone the whole world seeing that shit

Hilarious

cause they get paid........................

They dont have Dora the Explorer, Only Fritz the Leibstandarte-SS of Großdeutschland.

The show is kind of sad and always ends in someone getting conquered. They also have a saying in that show like the "Swiper No Swiping" its "NEIN JUGEN NEIN" I dont know what that means, but they always throw him in the oven.

weirdo show these Germans have.

Tell the cat her parents are Jew cats and you're going to donate her to the

highly unknown Jew cat death camp museum in Auschwitz.

random you ever been arrested before? thats what they always do... get you on some shit and add some bullshit charges, try and get you to rat to drop the charges, still charged.

/never ratted on real people oner

Been arrested for some things, tresspassing and DUI. I never really talked to the cops, I just kept my mouth shut and let them take me to the station. I knew cops where shady cause they tried to make up some stuff on my DUI (that I was being no complient when I didn't want to do their field test) but I never knew they would just make up some crazy shit that would never hold up....

You looked at a dog wrong when I was arresting you, animal abuse felony. :lol:

I used to enjoy cops, and then I started watching those scuzzy DEA dudes on A&E.

Dudes driving beamers and wearing leather jackets with greaseball slicked back hair.

Yeah, they are on the take.

Feds are true pieces of shit

but I never knew they would just make up some crazy shit that would never hold up....

They don't. They make up crazy shit that DOES hold up because they're cops and that's what's they do. I have police reports of times I've been arrested where I'm sometimes amazed at the shit cops make up. Like completely fabricated shit that I never said or did...oh well, what are ya gunna do?

They don't. They make up crazy shit that DOES hold up because they're cops and that's what's they do. I have police reports of times I've been arrested where I'm sometimes amazed at the shit cops make up. Like completely fabricated shit that I never said or did...oh well, what are ya gunna do?

hire Earlo, he will beat any rap they make up

the only reason a cop becomes a cop is because he has no skill and can do nothing else.

any of the kids i knew growing up that are cops now were the type that ate boogers and never made eye contact. in fact some kid who is now one of new yorks finest actually ran from 2 kids screaming help seconds before he received an ass beating bc he ratted someone and they got suspended, then ratted on the kids who threw him the beating.

• Like 1