2012 !!!

oaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine the fucking tragedy if the "world ended" in 2012. All the stones and pebbles would be so fucking sad about us humans being gone. I bet there would be a hundred year mourning season amongst trees and deserts. All the people who died would be "Oh bugger I'm dead! I wish I wasn't!"

Sun and planets would offer their condolences by continuing to gyrate in space! Sony Entertainment would be like "WE TOLD YOU FUCKERS"

Neck beads will ruin the world

JOINERS.

those who believe anything about 2012 are JOINERS.

check out Penn & Tellers's Bullshit episode on 2012, its fuckin hilarious. Its on youtube.

I just did after your post... and the first dude they interviewed was wearing a hawaiian shirt under a blazer. I think that discredits any research he did.

i saw the trailer and automatically thought...i cant watch this movie.i fucking hate john cusack too much.my hate for him will not allow me to see it.that and also its a played out scenario.the worlds not gonna end in 2012..in fact nothing is going to happen.why the fuck do people get so riled up aobut what a bunch of mayans sadi thousands of years ago.people need to chill out with this shit.their are actually people who are convinced that they and everyone that they know will die off in 2012 and they use it as an excuse to do the most dickish things possible.and also commiting crimes and shit.becuase to them if they do get caught fuck it their only gonna get 4 years...what? some people are just fucking stupid.

the apocalyption scenario is bullshit. it was propagated by the media just to scare the popuation. And these alien movies coming out. again scare tacticts because they are gonna come out to the public about et's. just google alien life vatican, they already speak out about it. if anyone is interested i can link you to a site that intervies peop-e in high places that know the secred projects taht the secrett goverment has been doiing. they dont tell the population about the power of the mind. or what did you think intuation is?, luck manifested?.