Paralysis scoffed at by writer

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There was a thread about this in Third Rail.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131205

Kids started cracking fucking jokes about the dude which kind of shocked me, seeing as

I havn't clicked your link yet, but I hope you did your moderators duty and banned every single one of them little shitheads.

No worries, most people stay out of Third Rail anyways. Like I said, I'm just glad to see people showing respect.

no doubt... negprops just dont do it. Some people are so out of touch

and fucked up. I wish i could get the opportunity to tell them to they face how sick

they are and hope they give me a reason to blast them

From that thread...

So that's why that kid got banned?

dude was acting like he got banned for no reason.

What a faggot.

i dont think thats why i got banned and if it was then damn the least you guys could have done was tell me thats why. plus that post was old as fuck and i was kidding. but hey whatever

No matter how you slice it Vulcan.. It was mad fucking stupid and shitty to say. But I guess the internet makes that shit easy to do. I got a good friend who came up with Tempt and has seen what happened first hand. All can say is that I'm fucking glad that dude don't know about that other thread(or 12oz) with those bullshit comments. /endrant

Really that shit is amazing though. Cheap technology and ingenuity is something really amazing to see..

Fantastic video! I'm halfway through it right now and so stoked to see Tempt actually be able to create again.

Very inspiring, not only as an artist but as a tech geek.

This will be one of those videos that they look back on in 50-100 years and say "That's how it all started." as technology like this advances and helps eventually put paralysis into the history books with Polio and the Plague.

No matter how you slice it Vulcan.. It was mad fucking stupid and shitty to say. But I guess the internet makes that shit easy to do. I got a good friend who came up with Tempt and has seen what happened first hand. All can say is that I'm fucking glad that dude don't know about that other thread(or 12oz) with those bullshit comments. /endrant

Really that shit is amazing though. Cheap technology and ingenuity is something really amazing to see..

i admit. it was stupid of me, my bad i didnt even watch the video until it was posted here in ch.0.