Paralysis scoffed at by writer

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There was a thread about this in Third Rail.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131205

Kids started cracking fucking jokes about the dude which kind of shocked me, seeing as that's supposed to be the "graffiti" forum. I'm glad to see Ch.0 actually showing some respect. I only knew Tempt's work from magazines back in the 90's, but he was on point. It's sad to hear he got hit with this disease, so all my respect to the G.R.L for putting a smile back on his face.

No respect to any of you ass ponies taking jabs at a paralyzed dude from behind your keyboard.

• Like 2

There was a thread about this in Third Rail.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131205

Kids started cracking fucking jokes about the dude which kind of shocked me, seeing as that's supposed to be the "graffiti" forum. I'm glad to see Ch.0 actually showing some respect. I only knew Tempt's work from magazines back in the 90's, but he was on point. It's sad to hear he got hit with this disease, so all my respect to the G.R.L for putting a smile back on his face.

No respect to any of you ass ponies taking jabs at a paralyzed dude from behind your keyboard.

What the fuck.. I don't get angry about much at all on the internet, but those fucking bitch ass mother fuckers got under my skin. Those dudes couldn't survive where Tempt came from.

/yesmadveryfuckingmad

• Like 1

shits so uplifting...i know tempt mustve been in a dark place and this

eye writer program im sure brought back some of the good

light back into his life..im not gonna lie either this vid had me chocked

up/nh...ill say prayer for him and his fam but damn big ups to whoever

created this...big ups

instead of writing with your eyes, they should make a version that you just think really hard about what you want your bomb to look like, like rewally just concentrate on it, maybe just one letter at a time, one color at a time.. and then piece it together.. like mighty brain powers of graff and then poof its there

instead of writing with your eyes, they should make a version that you just think really hard about what you want your bomb to look like, like rewally just concentrate on it, maybe just one letter at a time, one color at a time.. and then piece it together.. like mighty brain powers of graff and then poof its there

OMG YES!

Because we can really read minds and tell what color people want to use for whatever shape.