• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eaten By Wolves

Paralysis scoffed at by writer

that is pretty fucking awesome

props to whoever created that for him

he still can write better half of ch.0

Tempt is dope, remember his 90's shit from graffiti veriti, sucks he's paralyzed.

That shit is only $50 plus a computer and webcam, somebody really did something right.

fucking incredible that tempt is given an outlet for his creativity

the developers deserve a well earned pat on the back

I had no fucking idea that he was that bad off..

Damn. Much props to that cat for giving him that back.

Tempt is a true fucking L.A. legend..

shit like that humbles me....makes me thankful for what ive got and what i can do with my talents. mad props to tempt and the people that gave him back a part of his life that i know if i would lose....i would go crazy.

seeing shit like this makes me so grateful i only have little bullshit problems, ill say prayer for dude.

growing up in ny i saw some of tempts work back in the early 90's in a few mags i had no idea he was paralyzed, at least he can still express himself.

I had no fucking idea...

Tempt has been a huge influence on me since I got hip to his legacy in the late 90's. Big Time Magazine was massive for me. Not gonna lie, I definitely teared up watching this. Thanks for posting this dude.

There was a thread about this in Third Rail.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131205

Kids started cracking fucking jokes about the dude which kind of shocked me, seeing as that's supposed to be the "graffiti" forum. I'm glad to see Ch.0 actually showing some respect. I only knew Tempt's work from magazines back in the 90's, but he was on point. It's sad to hear he got hit with this disease, so all my respect to the G.R.L for putting a smile back on his face.

No respect to any of you ass ponies taking jabs at a paralyzed dude from behind your keyboard.

• Like 2

There was a thread about this in Third Rail.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131205

Kids started cracking fucking jokes about the dude which kind of shocked me, seeing as that's supposed to be the "graffiti" forum. I'm glad to see Ch.0 actually showing some respect. I only knew Tempt's work from magazines back in the 90's, but he was on point. It's sad to hear he got hit with this disease, so all my respect to the G.R.L for putting a smile back on his face.

No respect to any of you ass ponies taking jabs at a paralyzed dude from behind your keyboard.

What the fuck.. I don't get angry about much at all on the internet, but those fucking bitch ass mother fuckers got under my skin. Those dudes couldn't survive where Tempt came from.

/yesmadveryfuckingmad

• Like 1

shits so uplifting...i know tempt mustve been in a dark place and this

eye writer program im sure brought back some of the good

light back into his life..im not gonna lie either this vid had me chocked

up/nh...ill say prayer for him and his fam but damn big ups to whoever

created this...big ups

I thought this video was dope when I first clicked it and thought dude was some nobody who maybe painted a wall once or twice in his life

It makes it that much cooler that dude actually put in work, and apparently inspired alot of people

instead of writing with your eyes, they should make a version that you just think really hard about what you want your bomb to look like, like rewally just concentrate on it, maybe just one letter at a time, one color at a time.. and then piece it together.. like mighty brain powers of graff and then poof its there

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now