FUCKING ROUGH SHIT!!!!!

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling a little tiny bit bad for dude until I saw that bike...that bike

Know your surroundings, Street smarts

There's no way I'm riding my bike with my gear in it and if I'm traveling with expensive stuff you better believe it's going to look very very low key

Congrats on getting a fundraiser going though, to loose everything like that in one swoop has to have a stomach churning emptyness feeling

swampfight, im just saying what you americans dont realise.

shit is different here,

you dont need to be scoped out for days to be robbed.

some people fall prey to random acts of thievery,

however, had mister stink been moving faster/had his eyes peeled, he probably would have avoided la situation,

im just saying that shit does go down here that some of you yanks wouldnt quite understand.

being a messenger here is relatively ok.

pretty small, flat city, with the majority of work based within a nice area of the city (most solicitors and private offices based in the same area)...weather can suck, especially in the december-february months,occasional snow and constant cold cold rain.......super competition between courier companies means SUPER low rates and alot of heads constantly changing companies, base controllers who are well known, and despised by many, but everyone who works gets along and chills. lots of alleycats, lots of fun, lots of events, and some serious heads,like the dude at the end of this clip... http://vimeo.com/6640696 good times. come visit

you lot all sound so ridiculous to me, and im sure to stinkmouse too.

speak for yourselves, but you cant apply the same theories to Dublin, Ireland as you can to your cities in the states.

the heads who jumped stinky looked like this.

chav2.jpg

Not some 7 foot black thug who spends his nights lurking in corners jumping white kids.

he said they were jjunkies not lads. those cunts just hang around in packs and are soft as fuck on their own

For the record-

I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in boston (still not THAT bad), am white and...

HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFULLY JACKED IN MY LIFE.

If you know you're place, fit in and watch your back- then you're good almost anywhere.

But riding a fixie, wearing a rainbow colored kanye outfit with a messenger bag of valuables-

and I'll give you about 5 minutes.

Welcome to the real world.

PS- Sorry you got took regardless. Never fun.

One of my boys is from Belfast or Dublin or some shit, he's Irish as fuck and grew up there in the 80s/90s when shit was going down. Only been in the states for about 8 years and is almost 30... He's also a DJ and he rides a bike... But his bike is a custom Harley and he can do a set on vinyl any day of the week. He also can choke a motherfucker out and smash faces for real. I don't see this shit happening to him in Ireland - I guess Ireland got soft as fuck once the IRA stopped poppin off...

What I'm tryna say is you need to take it back to your roots. Also I thought chavs were welsh or some shit. Droogs?

It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder

How I keep from going under

Droogs and chavs everywhere

Lads knock me off my fixie, you know they just don’t care

I can't take the chafing, but my Smedium shirt fits alright

Got no room to move, I guess my pants too tight

potatos in the front room, leprechauns in the back

Junkie's beat my ass and snatched up my Mac

I tried to get away, but I couldn't get far

'Cause my bike got no gears and I never bought a car

Don't push me cuz I'll fall off my bike

I'm trying not to lose my mac.. ah huh-huh-huh

One of my boys is from Belfast or Dublin or some shit, he's Irish as fuck and grew up there in the 80s/90s when shit was going down. Only been in the states for about 8 years and is almost 30... He's also a DJ and he rides a bike... But his bike is a custom Harley and he can do a set on vinyl any day of the week. He also can choke a motherfucker out and smash faces for real. I don't see this shit happening to him in Ireland - I guess Ireland got soft as fuck once the IRA stopped poppin off...

What I'm tryna say is you need to take it back to your roots. Also I thought chavs were welsh or some shit. Droogs?

wouldnt be dj wool by any chance would it be?