FUCKING ROUGH SHIT!!!!!

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for everyone thinking he was marked out, believe me he wasnt. im from his city, shit happens.

it happened on the busiest street in town, but at 2am on a tuesday it aint so busy.

there is no way it was premeditated. just a wrong place wrong time scenario. happens all the time here.

• Like 1

this wouldn't have happened if you were in a car and not riding a fancy bike.

lesson learned, don't take your safety for granted. don't worry though, i'm sure you'll make the money back soon enough from the new club opening.

you took a loss because you weren't alert, these things happen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: dude you've posted pictures of yourself

im sure you're smashing mad faces in your skinny jeans and ironic muscle shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOAH WOAH WOAH,

you have no room to be putting anyone on blast for what they wear, wu tang clan extra s-medium cowboy belt buckle flip flop wearing ass nigga

• Like 1

bed194.jpg

Did you honestly think you weren't going to be an easy target with this flashy ass, homosexual fixie? If you're going to have to bike through a rough area with serious gear in your bag, at least do it on a nondescript bike wearing some normal clothes, not rocking some fucking gold spandex, a sweatervest and a bike that you can spot from a mile away.

• Like 2

:lol:

At least you got robbed for a reason. I once got my skull smacked open with a brick and stomped out so hard that I had an AirForce print on my face for a week for a fucking shitty Sprint flip phone

again i'm sorry for stepping on your face with my airforce ones when i was scarring off your assailiants(sp?)..... can't you ever forgive me?

-boat

stink.. u got robbed by the IRA they goin after MAC now lolz.:lol:

and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ mr.chups post...

-boatshewz

• Like 1

WOAH WOAH WOAH,

you have no room to be putting anyone on blast for what they wear, wu tang clan extra s-medium cowboy belt buckle flip flop wearing ass nigga

dude..i'm propping you for hilarious coincidence...i just seen that pic dao pulled you're talking about from that thread..just coming back from it right now. then i come here and see this :lol:

If you're going to have to bike through a rough area with serious gear in your bag, at least do it on a nondescript bike wearing some normal clothes, not rocking some fucking gold spandex, a sweatervest and a bike that you can spot from a mile away.

thats what you gotta do. speaking as the pale white here.. i have gotten away with being in plenty places i shouldnt by dressing shitty.

nasty hoodie, skull cap, jeans, busted shoes. walking routes or generally being out at 2am in non-nice areas... ESPECIALLY if you're a little white dude as your pics have shown means not showing off. stinkm, i am your ethnicity, i feel your pain, but please, let's be smart here. we're white as baby powder... get a grip.

look like somebody that doesn't wanna be there but has to...

not a tourist taking pictures to upload to your blog.

thats what you gotta do. speaking as the pale white here.. i have gotten away with being in plenty places i shouldnt by dressing shitty.

nasty hoodie, skull cap, jeans, busted shoes. walking routes or generally being out at 2am in non-nice areas...

Exactly. I always dress really normal; busted up black shoes, some dark pants, a large black tshirt, dark grey hoodie and a shaved head, and i can freely wander any area not looking too out of place or like a target. Look and act like you belong in the area, and you generally won't get hassled. If you stand out like a sore thumb, people are going to start scoping you out and will definitely go after your ass over mine.

Granted, i usually look really pissed off and not like a guy you'd want to bother, but its not like i'm a big dude or anything. Also, take this with a grain of salt, as sometimes junkies and anyone jacking people will go after whoever happens to be around, but it never hurts to blend in with anyone else from that area.

WOAH WOAH WOAH,

hahahahahahhahaha

bed194.jpg

Did you honestly think you weren't going to be an easy target with this flashy ass, homosexual fixie? If you're going to have to bike through a rough area with serious gear in your bag, at least do it on a nondescript bike wearing some normal clothes, not rocking some fucking gold spandex, a sweatervest and a bike that you can spot from a mile away.

the whole point is it was not premeditated, how gay my bike looks to you guys makes no difference, if i was wearing a tracksuit with my hood up they still would have robbed me.

nasty hoodie, skull cap, jeans, busted shoes. walking routes or generally being out at 2am in non-nice areas... ESPECIALLY if you're a little white dude as your pics have shown means not showing off. stinkm, i am your ethnicity, i feel your pain, but please, let's be smart here. we're white as baby powder... get a grip.

look like somebody that doesn't wanna be there but has to...

not a tourist taking pictures to upload to your blog.

i get what your saying man but ireland is predominantley white.I was robbed mby white people, we dont have gangsters over here.Just pikeys and scumbags( or trailer trash as you would refer to them/chavs etc.)

If you look/act like you belong than you elimnate 95% of problems right off the bat

as i said the first time they didnt evern look at me just heard me behind them, turned around and punched me.

you lot all sound so ridiculous to me, and im sure to stinkmouse too.

speak for yourselves, but you cant apply the same theories to Dublin, Ireland as you can to your cities in the states.

the heads who jumped stinky looked like this.

chav2.jpg

Not some 7 foot black thug who spends his nights lurking in corners jumping white kids.

shit man, this post makes me wonder why I bother to come on channel zero anymore. lack of sympathy for somebody isnt the issue, thats just how the world goes round. but this constant fucking bickering and one upping and OMG YOUR SO OBVIOUSLY NOT RIGHT ABOUT THAT AND IT HAPPENED THIS WAY YOU RETARD. TPWF TPWF WALL OF RED TEXT ETC. is really starting to fucking get to me.

yes junkies are crafty, but is it so fucking hard to believe that he just happened to be a victim of circumstance? he rolls up behind a bunch of junkies and a quick look at him is enough for them to figure he's worth jumping. not that it was some elaborate trick because they made him as a mark after weeks of watching him bike home? is it really necessary to fucking argue with the guy over this shit? let the fucker heal up and vent a bit for fucks sake!

yes.

all jokes and e-bullying aside, there are cities in ireland that are nasty, like parts of Limerik similar to something out of a post apocalyptic zombie movie, Dublin is plenty rough too and SM it does suck you got GOT, i hope you get your shit back, but getting vamped if you're a mark or if you're a victim of random hooligans should just be a heads up in the future, for scummy thug types, or seedy areas. dudes who rob niggas have no honor whether they take your shit when you're not looking or "go right up to ya face and diss you" just keep an eyeball open when you are hauling precious cargo

Exactly. I always dress really normal; busted up black shoes, some dark pants, a large black tshirt, dark grey hoodie and a shaved head, and i can freely wander any area not looking too out of place or like a target. Look and act like you belong in the area, and you generally won't get hassled. If you stand out like a sore thumb, people are going to start scoping you out and will definitely go after your ass over mine.

Granted, i usually look really pissed off and not like a guy you'd want to bother, but its not like i'm a big dude or anything. Also, take this with a grain of salt, as sometimes junkies and anyone jacking people will go after whoever happens to be around, but it never hurts to blend in with anyone else from that area.

The sketchier you look, the less likely they are to go after you.

And yeah Ireland has sketchy cities too, Dublin or some parts of Limerick at 2 or 3 am? Yeah it can get rough.