FUCKING ROUGH SHIT!!!!!

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shut up you fucking retard,

i wasnt watched they would have robbed anyone thats what junkies do.

I'm the retard but you're the one getting punched off your fixed gear with 2000$ in equipment on your back... I bet they just smacked the doorknockers out your ears you one time and snatched your purse.

Visibly upset oner, ol purse snatching victim ass nigga. Blow your security whistle somewhere else.

Really, I don't know how you didn't see this coming?

It just baffles me.

• Like 2

dude you would be an absolute red target, you wear the most rediculous hipster clothes in all colors rainbow, ride "fixies" that scream CASH and obviously had some bag or girly satchel housing yer comp that shows there shit in there worth taking aswell.

sucks about yer music shit, i get the feel your good at that. but your a slave to fag fashion and you deserved to have your shit stolen for that reason alone.

lots of funny shit here...

i'm seeing images in my head of cities gridlocked with beat'n up hipsters an it's def make'n me laugh.....

but fer reals, i don't really think anyone deserves to be beat'n an robbed..

used to jack idiots myself, but i work hard for my shit now an would be on some i'ma killa mother fucker if i got jacked for my shit these days...

if yer gonna ride a bike, rock a big ass u-lock in yer hand/on yer handle bars or a thick ass lock chain over yer shoulders to knock heads the fuck out...

point is: be smarter/better prepared...

shit man, this post makes me wonder why I bother to come on channel zero anymore. lack of sympathy for somebody isnt the issue, thats just how the world goes round. but this constant fucking bickering and one upping and OMG YOUR SO OBVIOUSLY NOT RIGHT ABOUT THAT AND IT HAPPENED THIS WAY YOU RETARD. TPWF TPWF WALL OF RED TEXT ETC. is really starting to fucking get to me.

yes junkies are crafty, but is it so fucking hard to believe that he just happened to be a victim of circumstance? he rolls up behind a bunch of junkies and a quick look at him is enough for them to figure he's worth jumping. not that it was some elaborate trick because they made him as a mark after weeks of watching him bike home? is it really necessary to fucking argue with the guy over this shit? let the fucker heal up and vent a bit for fucks sake!

one thing iv never gotten into was robbing people. not my style. i aint like that.

my crime was faceless. alotta cars, alotta stolen cars, alotta boosting etc etc etc.

and for the record, iv done been robbed a few times when i was young. and one time in the past couple years that was probably one of the realest livest things any of you would have, could have ever gone through. involved me and three cracked the fuck out brown dudes, knives to my throat and leg from behind and beside me as i was in a vehicle. it was gnar. they wernet gonna let me go until they got what they were looking for to the point that they were going to kidnap me until i took them somewhere.

i had to remain completely grey, neutral. showed no signs of any emotion.

it ended up with them carjacking me and taking a couple hundread bucks, it was botched. shit was mad intense. went on for what seemed like an hour but realisticly was still a good 15 or so minutes.

it was not random.

yes junkies are crafty, but is it so fucking hard to believe that he just happened to be a victim of circumstance? he rolls up behind a bunch of junkies and a quick look at him is enough for them to figure he's worth jumping. not that it was some elaborate trick because they made him as a mark after weeks of watching him bike home? is it really necessary to fucking argue with the guy over this shit? let the fucker heal up and vent a bit for fucks sake!

ya man for sure, this dude wasnt set up. he was robbed cause he looked worth robbing.

clearly.

As I mentioned before, I got the shit kicked out of me and beat with a brick for my shitty cell phone before. I've also been robbed with guns to my head inside my own home, and carjacked in broad daylight, on a main street, after fighting the 3 dudes for a few minutes

Getting robbed certainly sucks, but that doesn't mean we can't talk some shit in this thread

Yeah I think we've all been robbed

when I got pistol whipped several months back and had a gun in my ribs on some wrong place wrong time ish I didn't make a thread about it. Motherfuckers cracked all our heads and made everyone in the house lay down, I didn't go online looking for e-sympathy. I shut that shit up and waited for it to be handled. Clearly your probably gonna see these dudes again & not do shit.

And honestly, outright violent robbery is the only type of direct theft I respect (excluding boosting/retail/Corp theft)

you can steal from the govt, businesses, corporations, whatever, but stealing directly from some poor sap like you is wrong. If you're going to take the little ammount of shit I have accumulated over the years, do it to my face.

I think it's more honorable to walk up to someone and knock em off their bike to their face and say "your laptop is mine" than to sneak behind someones back up in their house or car and Jack that way. It's not going behind someones back

the moral of the story (no/ethug) is that channel 0 is not some tight pants sympathy farm. Yeah it sucks dudes jacked your shit, but it's funny because you seem like the type to get robbed.

Im not looking for e-sympathy just sharing an experience that has me down,

tpwf or not your all way worse then me for being gay enough to judge someone by what there wearing, dosent fucking matter what someone wears once there a cool person,

get off the hipster shit its played out.

I am no different to any of you, i like big titty bitches, i like good hip hop,good indie.loads of different genres of music, love photography,smokin joints and chillin with friends, but i seem to be different to all of you because i wear skinny jeans.

Hath not a TPWF eyes? Hath not a TPWF hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means, warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer as a not TPWF is?

Anyway a big radio Dj heard about what happened and has organised a massive fundraiser for me with some really big names playing so im pretty happy, am set to get all my stuff back :)

jesus christ man, this website has turned into a huge "im cooler" pissing contest...debating this shit on the fucking internet is just as uncool as being a "fake dj".....as someone who has been jumped on the random before, all i can say is im glad i wasnt on my way home from work, or else i guess i would of deserved it too....

stinkmouse, i dont spend enough time on here to know you or how you dress but that does suck man, keep your head up and good luck with your fundraiser thing

I ain't hating on SM at all. Hate really isn't my thing, but the reality is these dudes probably figured out what he had and took care of business so to speak.

I could care less how people dress or look. I ain't judging them til I meet them..

Blah, blah, blah..