FUCKING ROUGH SHIT!!!!!

HardyBucks

I worked for about 2 months full time to afford the best macbook pro,traktor pro,ableton 8, and all my songs, also the new novation launchpad which was only released.

About 2 and a half grand worth of stuff, well anyway i was cycling home from a lesson on tuesday and got a huge punch off my bike, got the shit kicked out of me for 3-4 minutes and they robbed absoloutely everything, to top it off it wasnt insured.

Fucking bummer.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks bad dude. I keep on my guard all the time when Im carrying expensive cargo. Hell even when I have my ipod in my car I make sure its not visible when i go into stores. You just never know when some shady bastard is gonna fuck your shit up.

I work in hospitality and luckily I havent much trouble getting off work with instant cash in my pocket. A friend of mine got caught counting his tips in his car. A big truck pulled up behind him, 2 got out, one put a shot gun to his window and the other run up passenger side, opened the door, and knocked him out. Woke up...no tips.

yeah my cousin got a gun put to his head a few months ago and his car robbed by two lads,

a week later the lads that robbed his car robbed abother car and 2 of them died in a crash. Crazy stuff.

Yeah i got the serial number and mac said if they bring it to get repairs that they can trace it,

but untill then im alot of money down unfortunately.

yeah my cousin got a gun put to his head a few months ago and his car robbed by two lads,

a week later the lads that robbed his car robbed abother car and 2 of them died in a crash. Crazy stuff.

Yeah i got the serial number and mac said if they bring it to get repairs that they can trace it,

but untill then im alot of money down unfortunately.

KARMA RULES!

And i hate scumbags like that. My dude carries a police baton around with him. He used it one some dude behind a bar once and got away nicely.

When I used to hang out in shady areas of town, I would always just look broke.

If people don't think you have anything, they usually won't try to rob you.

Not saying that broke people haven't gotten robbed, but for the most part..if you look like a dirtbag then other dirtbags won't rob you.

Now I just have everything of value insured.

Including my teeth.

So some jerk can go ahead and punch my teeth down my throat...I will just show up a week later with gold teeth.

see this is why i barely cruise..whiz past everything till i get to my destination.

i know defo i was just cruising on my new bike and not really paying attention,

im going to put a tiny little tracking device in my next laptop bag,

next time ill just give them the bag then head to their house in an hour with some boys and BREAK SOME SKULLS! haha.

Seriously though ireland has turned into such a shithole.

Man, this morning I was chilling on the corner with a bunch of friends and this idiot comes whizzing down the street on his bike. This kid always rides by and last week ruined my new kicks by splashing me by riding through a puddle. So i punched him in the gut and we kicked his ass for like 3-4 minutes. Then I took his bag.

Does anyone need a macbook pro with traktor pro ,ableton 8, and a bunch of shitty emo songs, also the new novation launchpad?

I'll sell it cheap, like 300 bucks...

• Like 3

Fuck is wrong with your dumb hipster ass riding a fixed gear with 2 grand of "DJ gear" in your backpack?

Some smarter people clearly marked your ass and took your shit. That's dumb as fuck on your part. I don't take my decks on the bus, why would you just have all your shit in a floppy ass bag and not locked up somewhere? I mean damn, seriously. Don't say you don't have enough $$$ for a ride either, you coulda got some here to there car bullshit for 500$, but at least the trunk works!

Sounds like you should have thought out your priorities better

also I can't believe I called a MacBook running live 8 and a controller "DJ gear"

if you use abelton to perform you can't call yourself a DJ

what the fuck Discs are you Jockying with abelton?

It's a production suite, performing a set with abelton is like a live PA with tracks you didn't produce.

Honestly, everytime a hipster laptop DJ is knocked off his fixie and has his computer and whatever other toy adapters taken, a real DJ smiles

• Like 1

Fuck is wrong with your dumb hipster ass riding a fixed gear with 2 grand of "DJ gear" in your backpack?

Some smarter people clearly marked your ass and took your shit. That's dumb as fuck on your part. I don't take my decks on the bus, why would you just have all your shit in a floppy ass bag and not locked up somewhere? I mean damn, seriously. Don't say you don't have enough $$$ for a ride either, you coulda got some here to there car bullshit for 500$, but at least the trunk works!

also I can't believe I called a MacBook running live 8 and a controller "DJ gear"

It's a production suite, performing a set with abelton is like a live PA with tracks you didn't produce.

Honestly, everytime a hipster laptop DJ is knocked off his fixie and has his computer and whatever other toy adapters taken, a real DJ smiles

:lol:

At least you got robbed for a reason. I once got my skull smacked open with a brick and stomped out so hard that I had an AirForce print on my face for a week for a fucking shitty Sprint flip phone

Really sucks you got robbed, but you should look out for shit like that.

It could be like KJI suggested and you got marked as an easy target or

it could be happenstance. Keep your shit on the low and thank your maker

that you're still alive and it was only some plastic that got jacked.

Also: http://adeona.cs.washington.edu/ grab this.....put it on your next lappy.

Also also: 2a6v9sm.jpg

brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Steps should have been watched, kid.

Necks were not properly protected...

Not sympathetic. You got taxed - that's what you new laptop DJs have happen to you instead of paying dues. I'll bet anything on he got marked, who just punches hipsters off their bikes for no reason? I mean shit would be mad funny if it went down like that, but then every key city of the world would be a traffic jam of tight pants, fixed gears, and checkerboard neckercheifs...

Unless punching random hipsters of their bikes is a new movement or something...

shut up you fucking retard,

i wasnt watched they would have robbed anyone thats what junkies do.

Honestly I came at dude so hard (nh) because I could really use a come up like that. I need to case out some hipsters and just throw broom handles into their spokes and come up on MacBooks and controllers. Damn...

uptown coffee shops my dude.......uptown coffee shops

yeah man because i was cycling behind 3 guys one of them turned and saw me and hit me straight away,

they werent intelligent criminals they were fucking skagged out junkies that would have robbed anyone, they were hardly hiding in the club with a monicle and a fake moustache scoping out my bag.