WHAT THE HELL IS OBAMA DOING????

once upon a crime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean wtf! Everything was perfect when he became president right? Can't believe he screwed it up this bad.

You are fucking retarded.

Really?

Why don't you actually support what you have to say with at least some evidence. Instead of just repeating what you hear on CNN.

You are a fucking parrot.

Really?

Why don't you actually support what you have to say with at least some evidence. Instead of just repeating what you hear on CNN.

You are a fucking parrot.

Uhhh.... Sorry, the recession and nation debt is solely Obama's fault.

okay i just wrote a whole freakin page that got deleted before i posted it. so im pissed and will only highlite some main points, to be expanded on upon critiques.

Barack Hussein Obama hates everything about the U.S. He doesnt think its fair that we are the "most prosperous" or what have you.

Consider this when reviewing Obamas policies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqG_zFQaB18

Another issue you all brought up: Iraq. Why would we leave Iraq when we can stay under the name "stabilizer" or "democracy builders" and continue to extract their resources? ExxonMobile has made more profits than any other company in recorded history(We spent money getting you into office Bush, thanks for the payoff! Oh, and former Exxon chairman Cheney: heres enough money to live comfortably forever. Thanks again guys!)

These people dont want nor care about democracy. They have lived under religious clerics and regimes for 5000 years-thats what they like, and all they know. Why do we care? To educate and show our fellow human theres a better way to live or better system of government? EFF THAT. If that were true, why arent we in Burma? Africa? BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY RESOURCES WE WANT.

_"Theyre scared for their lives if they vote for democracy!" They know who the people are that are threatening this, but cant tattle on their muslim bros, especially to an infidel! We paved the way(nomore sadaam or secret police), so KILL THOSE FOOLS! What, our Founding Fathers werent scared when they fought the biggest power on earth? They werent scared when they signed theyre own death sentence as a traitor by signing the Declaration? THEY TOOK THE RISK, now we are the greatest nation on earth. Noone, especially Iraqis, have any right to complain about not having democracy when they dont take the risk of death and just erradicate the small number of idiots running around threatening people!

Democracy isnt the only way anyway. Prolly the best in my opinion, but why force it on people who dont want it? Let them practice islam and be controlled by the clerics like they always have. All they do is kill each other anyway, when theres not a common enemy to protect islam from. What has any middleeastern country done for the rest of the world, or humanity for that matter? All they do is cause problems and bother people who dont believe what they do. Any great minds come outa there that have come up with an idea to better the world? Didnt think so.

_"If we leave, a power grab will occur and it will be a haven for terrorists!"---okay, LET IT! a few guided missiles and a week later, that regime will be gone like the last two times we did it.

Obama understands this, being an elitist and highly intellegent individual that "knows best" for the lower classes. Plus he hates democracy anyway, so theres a differant reason we are there; maybe to sit and watch known al quaida operating there, or to gather further intel. Or the most obvious: take their oil. This way, we wont have to kill a kangaroo rat by extracting our own resources in Alaska! YAAAAAAAYY!!!

freakin unbelievable.

I should use more awesome facts like this guy.

You lost your brain is right.

Level 75-

I happen to be a highly educated individual and dont consider myself an elitist..

just look at the dudes policies, alignments, etc. and use common sense(..which went out the window in the U.S. years ago) and reasoning, if you are capable, without believing everything CNN or Fox says is absolute..

after you do your research(you really only need to moderately probe), how can anyone truthfully say that obama is NOT an elitist? Refer to angelofdeath's point about all recent presidents

"There has rarely been a less loved or more necessary emergency program than TARP, which as galling as the assistance to banks may have been indisputably helped prevent a collapse of the entire financial system," President Barack Obama said on Tuesday.

Will be extended until end of next year....

Yeah I was going to post something about that too:

The first thing I thought when I saw that about unemployment decreasing in November was how all those people got fired last November and their extended unemployment is probably done with. We should see a steady decrease in unemployment over the next year based on the statistics used to report it.

• 5 weeks later...

maybe if there where higher penaltys for hiring illegals americans wouldnt hirer these fucks and would hire american workers who would pay taxes and help support local economy. but instead ppl hire these fucks and they take all their money and send it back to these third world countrys where there familys live like kings while americans are slowing slipping into poverty.

they take all their money and send it back to these third world countrys where there familys live like kings while americans are slowing slipping into poverty.

if its possible to live like kings on an illegal immigrants earnings maybe you should just set up shop wherever these mythical kings are! sounds like the good life to me!

maybe it wasnt clear. i meant when they send 1000 a month back to hondoras or equidor thats mmore than a years salary down there. their familes reap the benifits of tax free american dollars. either way american workers are getting screwed. i dont have a problem with migrant workers wanting to come to america and work. but when they are steeling the jobs of american workers not paying taxes and doing a job for 1/2 the price that an american used to do the job for it just sucks!!!

ehhh its no use lemme just cry about it. lol

maybe it wasnt clear. i meant when they send 1000 a month back to hondoras or equidor thats mmore than a years salary down there. their familes reap the benifits of tax free american dollars. either way american workers are getting screwed. i dont have a problem with migrant workers wanting to come to america and work. but when they are steeling the jobs of american workers not paying taxes and doing a job for 1/2 the price that an american used to do the job for it just sucks!!!

ehhh its no use lemme just cry about it. lol

tax free dollars? if they're that kind of illegal, they're paid cash in hand (under the table). these guys sit outside home depot. they generally work for $10 an hour to labor for well-to-do Americans. they usually pick them up in a lifted pickup truck, always a white guy driving. do your homework, Americans pay illegal to do tile work for them - KNOWING they're illegal.

but generally speaking, an illegal in this country uses a false SS# and false identity to get and keep a job in an industry (plumbing, electrical, landscaping, etc)- which means he still incurs the wrath of income tax. once that income is taxed and he sends the money back to his poor starving family, the tax man already got his chunk of change. big whoop.

not to mention the countless dollars these illegals spend in our grocery stores, car dealerships, utility companies, and rented apartments and houses. if you live in America, you eat in America, you take a shit in America, and it flushes with American water. all paid for in America. so go ahead and cry about the money they send to their families. most of it stays in country.

the real question is why do we have to pay income tax, since it's an unapportioned direct tax (aka, not a legal form of taxation), and why isn't there a ledger or where ALL this money goes? why not ask the Fed? see if they tell you.

or continue getting your news from bigots on TV. lou dobbs ftw.

maybe if there where higher penaltys for hiring illegals americans wouldnt hirer these fucks and would hire american workers who would pay taxes and help support local economy. but instead ppl hire these fucks and they take all their money and send it back to these third world countrys where there familys live like kings while americans are slowing slipping into poverty.

Its amazing reading ignorance like this.

Not only did the guy above me make some good points, i'd like to also add that these illegals take jobs that most people dont want to do. You want to lay tile for 10 dollars an hour? You want to pick fruit for minimum wage in the hot sun? No, of course you dont.

On the flip side, you have people who seem to think their jobs are worth more than they are, like the auto workers union. They make 30 an hour or so, so the price of american cars is greater than a comparable car in from overseas, so you can get a good honda civic for 15000, or you could get a not as nice chevy cobalt for 22000.

So continue thinking how you think man, but do it at home with people who think the same way you do.

• Like 1

i'd like to also add that these illegals take jobs that most people dont want to do.

You just regurgitated utter bullshit . where did you get that from, CNN ?

Do you think 10.5% of unemployed Americans capable of work. Is because they don't want to lay tile or pick fruit for minimal wage ?

Come on man, you got to be smarter then that.

This post confuses me, I can tell by quoting him (if intentional) you think Americans would like to pick fruit or whatever for minimum wage but what does this sentence mean.

Do you think 10.5% of unemployed Americans capable of work.

Not sure if you just left out a word or quoted the wrong post.