WHAT THE HELL IS OBAMA DOING????

once upon a crime

On any giving day, I can show you 100 Americans that would pick fly shit out of pepper for minimum wage

Do you really think all those people lined up at temps agencies in Detroit, Baltimore,Philly,etc. Are turning down minimum wages jobs because it might be picking fruit, or janitor duties ?

Do you think the homeless guy who flies a sign "needs work" is saying in the back of his mind, "as long as I don't have to pick fruit".. ?

If you really believe illegal immigrants are taking jobs American don't want to do, your just outright ignorant.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't agree with that.

The only people I've seen happy to take a minimum wage job were high school students and a few people fresh out of prison trying to get their shit straight.

Maybe some recovering addicts or whatever but they all usually quit as fast as they can.

You are right though, Americans would pick fruit for sure, they'd just demand way more money.

If they did get the extra loot the fruit would cost more to grow here than importing it, driving American orchards out of business.

Nobody here wants to pay double for an apple even if they were sure it's good for America as a whole.

Just like most people go to Wal Mart, even though they know Wal Mart drives good paying jobs and business owners out.

It's pure economics and we as Americans subscribe to the theory it's every man for themselves when it comes to money and saving a few bucks.

You would think we'd be smarter than that but sorry to say, we're not.

The fact is Illegals love to work hard and complain much less.

I've never seen able bodied immigrants (illegal or not) begging on the street, ever, and I'm in NYC, a city full of immigrants.

I do see tons of Americans though, sitting on their asses panhandling trying to outdo the joke on the next mans cardboard sign.

I sometimes notice a lot of out of work immigrants lined up on the side of the road though.

They're usually chasing down anyone with a Uhaul or work truck just for a days work though.

Those day labor places require ID and a social security so if you expect an illegal to show up there don't hold your breath.

Maybe it's just where I've lived though, NYC, Pittsburgh, and Denver.

Not sure where you live but doubt it's much different there.

On any giving day, I can show you 100 Americans that would pick fly shit out of pepper for minimum wage

Do you really think all those people lined up at temps agencies in Detroit, Baltimore,Philly,etc. Are turning down minimum wages jobs because it might be picking fruit, or janitor duties ?

Do you think the homeless guy who flies a sign "needs work" is saying in the back of his mind, "as long as I don't have to pick fruit".. ?

If you really believe illegal immigrants are taking jobs American don't want to do, your just outright ignorant.

Have you ever offered a job to a "needs work" homeless person, 99 out of 99 1/2 of them will not accept, its a ploy to get money. Are you that ignorant?

I doubt you know 100 people, let alone anyone who will do any of the work illegal immigrants do. We live in a country with people who think they are the greatest shit since sliced bread, who think putting a windshield in a car over and over again for 8 hours is worth 33 dollars an hour, even if their plant is going to close down because they refuse to take a pay cut, and you're going to sit there and say "i know 100 people who will pick fly shit out of pepper"

Mercer has the nail hit on the head. How many of your fly shit pickers will pick fruit in the hot sun with their hands for 8 10 12 hours a day.

311098988_JaseServe1.jpg.e4a8484d7c461d85ff86ef06506e3d11.jpg

either way illegals are a huge problem in this country. and if you think that some guy who has a family a house and a car payment wouldnt take a job cause its $10 an hour your nuts. most ppl in a struggle will take any job to make the ends meet until something better comes along not just sit around and do nothing. whether it be picking fruit or laying tile work is work and its being taken out of the hands of americans and given to ppl who shouldnt be in this country to begin with. !!

The whole country is based on immigration, somewhere down the line, YOU IMMIGRATED. You retards are so elitist you wouldnt allow your own mother into the country if she was mexican. Because lets be honest, thats who you mean. There are plenty of legal americans doing nothing to better our society, who arent paying taxes, who arent working legit, but when its them, its the get over. There is always someone to blame.

It's a recent ploy by some of the assholes that run this country to take the focus off of how things are going down the shitter here by tapping into racism.

I have yet to hear one person tell me how Illegals being here effected their life bad enough to warrant the amount of hatred for them here.

Most of the haters probably never even seen an illegal, let alone had some negative experience.

For every supposed "hard worker" that can't find a job over an illegal, even with knowing our language, having family here, and all the connections made growing up here, I can show you 20 more people happy to have a maid or nanny they can afford, or somewhere they can go to find help for shit like moving your furniture without paying 5 bills to some shady company to do it and then they hold your shit until you pay an extra hidden fee.

Believe that "illegals are a huge problem" stuff all you want, while you focus on that, the real people raping your pockets, erasing your rights, and sending you to fight some bullshit war and get your dick blown off with shrapnel laugh at how dumb we are and get richer.

Its funny mercer, its the same shit all over. People want to complain about basically slave labor in another country, but wont pay anything higher than 12.99 for a high quality blender made there

People want to complain about illegals, but like you said, you sure as hell want to pay a nanny minimum wage because i'll clean my own house if i have to pay more than 5 bucks an hour.

There is always a finger being pointed somewhere, someone to complain about, the news told you illegals are ruining our country, so thats what you want to believe.

i love how ppl wanna pull the "race card" its not just mexicans. its everyone from anywhere. its a shame that you yourself are only thinking about mexicans. personally i dont have a problem with mexican workers. infact in my business its the mexicans that work the hardest and put in the most hours, for the most part. but the fact of the matter is because they and other races are willing to work for close to nothing they drive the pay rate down for other ppl who used to work for $25 an hr now are being offered $10 because some illegal will do it for that much or less whether they be mexican in the carpentry industy, the polish in the masory industry, and whatever else. race for the most part doesnt have to do with the problem its illegals in general.

Believe that "illegals are a huge problem" stuff all you want, while you focus on that, the real people raping your pockets, erasing your rights, and sending you to fight some bullshit war and get your dick blown off with shrapnel laugh at how dumb we are and get richer.

i agree with the last part of your statement, but the 'huge problem' with illegal immigration is that in reality in the current system it leads to decreasing the rights americans already in america that are part of the 'system.' why? welfare, schools, public services, etc. illegals come to america, force americans to create more infrastructure, pay for schooling etc through more taxes while the illegals either arent paying taxes at all or paying hardly any compared to american counter parts due to earned income tax credits, etc.

the problem isnt really immigration, its the welfare state. if you take away a main reason to immigrate to america, because you can get free services, then you take away the only problem with immigration that matters. when all the other waves of immigrants came to the US they had to make it on their own, and not rely on the state to make it. relying on the state really means relying on the local citizenry to have tax money looted from them to pay for others.

as milton friedman said...you cant have open borders AND a welfare state. until the welfare state is gone, the border needs to be closed. erase the welfare state, open it up.

Its funny mercer, its the same shit all over. People want to complain about basically slave labor in another country, but wont pay anything higher than 12.99 for a high quality blender made there

People want to complain about illegals, but like you said, you sure as hell want to pay a nanny minimum wage because i'll clean my own house if i have to pay more than 5 bucks an hour.

There is always a finger being pointed somewhere, someone to complain about, the news told you illegals are ruining our country, so thats what you want to believe.

that is the way of the limousine liberals and the bmw bolsheviks.

do as they say, not as they do. same with al gore and his over use of energy. or all the anti gun democrats and republicans in congress at one point or another having armed guards and/or getting caught with illegal guns in their house. barbara boxer with the only carry permit in her total gun ban city.... the ideologies of these people is so onerous that they cant even follow it themselves, yet they want to force it on everyone else.

people working for low wages is a great thing. its called 'competition.' there is no 'exploitation' taking place... its a free exchange. if either party didnt benefit they would NOT partake in the trade. economics 101.

i love how ppl wanna pull the "race card" its not just mexicans. its everyone from anywhere. its a shame that you yourself are only thinking about mexicans. personally i dont have a problem with mexican workers. infact in my business its the mexicans that work the hardest and put in the most hours, for the most part. but the fact of the matter is because they and other races are willing to work for close to nothing they drive the pay rate down for other ppl who used to work for $25 an hr now are being offered $10 because some illegal will do it for that much or less whether they be mexican in the carpentry industy, the polish in the masory industry, and whatever else. race for the most part doesnt have to do with the problem its illegals in general.

You're looking at the problem too far ahead anyway, the problem is that the illegal will do it for 10, its that the local thinks its worth 25, when in fact its worth what the illegal will do for it. I can tell you all day that something is worth double what it is, but that doesnt make it true.

Some very valid points being made here by Mercer and B40-8. I agree that the "issue" of immigration is in essence a diversionary tactic. It's misdirection, backed by the federal government to keep average citizens from realizing where the real trouble lies.

Take garbage collectors for example. A garbage collector might make 43,000 a year. An NBA star like Kobe Bryant makes 23 million a year. Suppose every NBA star took the year off, what effect would that have on the health and safety of the average american? Now suppose every garbage collector took the year off, what effect would that have on the health and safety of the average american? The spread of disease it would cause? Impassible streets from garbage? Unclean water supply from the run-off? How can the value of certain work be allowed to inflate so recklessly? My perception is that there are many issues citizens of the U.S. face which are much more relevant than "did bob the gardener get his green card or not?"

It's misdirection, backed by the federal government to keep average citizens from realizing where the real trouble lies.

how is the federal government backing the problem? they are failing to enforce laws they created, legitimately under the constitution for immigration and naturalization and protection of the borders and coasts of the US.

Take garbage collectors for example. A garbage collector might make 43,000 a year. An NBA star like Kobe Bryant makes 23 million a year. Suppose every NBA star took the year off, what effect would that have on the health and safety of the average american? Now suppose every garbage collector took the year off, what effect would that have on the health and safety of the average american? The spread of disease it would cause? Impassible streets from garbage? Unclean water supply from the run-off? How can the value of certain work be allowed to inflate so recklessly? My perception is that there are many issues citizens of the U.S. face which are much more relevant than "did bob the gardener get his green card or not?"

you are either on a whole other level than me, but what does this have to do with immigration?

you are talking about the diamonds-water paradox. simply put... the theory of why are diamonds so expensive when they serve no 'real' purpose, but water is cheap. without water we would all die in a few days, but without diamonds we'd live forever.

leaving aside the one flaw of this... putting all water against all diamonds, which would never happen... this is a theory to explain the subjective nature of prices and scarcity.

the price is determined by two free market principles. supply and demand and high bid wins. that is why nba players make 50 times what a garbage man does. there is not a damn thing wrong with this.

its freedom of exchange. garbage men obviously enjoy the wages they collect for their work otherwise they would not be engaging in the trade. if someone was willing to pay you 1 million a year to do something 'easy' like play basketball would you do it? this also assumes that you think basketball playing is easy. that anyone can do it.

buillshit. everyone is not created equal. a 400 lb woman 4' tall, cannot dunk a basketball like michael jordan.

you example of the trash collector is not perfect at all. trash collection is mostly run by municipalities and city and local governments. if trash collection stopped, barring any apocalyptic event, and barring any laws against entry of private companies, the free market would take over trash collection. if neighbors were complaining about someones trash, trash was piling up in your yard, vermin was running around, dont you think people possess the knowledge to figure out how to deal with trash disposal? its absurd to think otherwise. what do you think people do who live in places where there is no garbage collection? are all these houses just piled ceiling to floor with meat scraps?

cmon.

by your logic, we'd need food police to make sure people are eating, cause if we dont tell them to, they will never figure out that eating is in their own best interest.

There's enough Obama threads already so Im going to quickly debunk everything you said so someone else can make another thread

* new figures show new unemployment numbers up to 10.3% highest in 25 years

There are six methods of unemployment measurement. Which one are you referring to? Some numbers show that unemployment's the lowest in 5 years. Also, since unemployment varies greatly state-to-state, wouldn't this be an issue with the state?

* deficit added 133 billion in month of october lowering the u.s. dollar value even more.

I have no idea where you even got this number. I've searched high and low for "133 billion"

* troops still not withdrawn from overseas theatres of war.

How have you not heard about us going into Afghanistan? Did you not hear his nobel prize speach?

but who cares as long as illegal immigrants are inluded in the new health care plan paid by taxpayers that had to be rushed to be voted on. looks like this guy might be as big a baffoon as bush became. my freind sais obama is a plant to destroy america, i laughed and said nah he wouldnt fuck up this bad and be this obvious about it if he was....hmmmm, either way i think alot of people who voted for him are even losing patience.

You're spouting FOX news bullshit. Obama has stated a million times that illegal immigrants are not covered in the public option. I voted for obama and I havent lost patience.

IM not saying Obama is doing everything he intended on doing, but please, somoene who knows what the fuck they're talking about PLEASE make a thread.

There are six methods of unemployment measurement. Which one are you referring to? Some numbers show that unemployment's the lowest in 5 years. Also, since unemployment varies greatly state-to-state, wouldn't this be an issue with the state?

sure. shadow stats puts REAL unemployment at 17-21%

govt stats dont take into account discouraged workers, part time workers, and people who fell of unemployment rolls. for some reason they decided these workers are no longer 'unemployed.'

I have no idea where you even got this number. I've searched high and low for "133 billion"

i've heard numerous sources state that b.o. has out spent any other president in history in his first year.

How have you not heard about us going into Afghanistan? Did you not hear his nobel prize speach?

have you not heard his early campaign promises of 'bringing the troops home, you can take that to the bank.'

You're spouting FOX news bullshit. Obama has stated a million times that illegal immigrants are not covered in the public option. I voted for obama and I havent lost patience.

IM not saying Obama is doing everything he intended on doing, but please, somoene who knows what the fuck they're talking about PLEASE make a thread.

as if npr/cnn/msnbc bullshit is some how better than fox bullshit?

by asking 'someone knowing what they are talking about' to start a thread, you really mean....'would someone who is a statist power worshipper who thinks a democratic black executive/democratic controlled federal behemoth can do no wrong' start a thread?

Step1. get educated

Step2. get money

Step3. leave country

Step4. party with skanky Parisian models.

In all honesty, i dont know what to believe in anymore. I voted for Obama simply as a joke, because i knew it really didn't matter if i were not to vote at all. Nothing is changing,and any change that does occur is most likely bad. From what i have learned so far in history, it would appear to me that history is repeating itself. As with any great nation, it will fall, and ladies and gentleman we are viewing just that, another great nation falling behind the shadow of its former self....

the best thing one could do now is to learn as much as you possibly fucking can, get money, and brace yourself for the shit storm that lies ahead...

the more shit i read and hear about whats going on around the world, the more i feel the world is really coming to an end. (something that i really wouldn't mind happening, i hate humans, a potentially destructive, evil, and greedy creatures we are.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...