Charles Barkley Appreciation Thread

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still have a Charles Barkley comic book from when I was a kid. And the old Suns jersey.

During the All Star game in '04, he was commentating while Beyonce was singing the halftime show, he had this to say:

"I ain't got no problem with gays gettin married and doin what they do but you see Beyonce's fine ass down there it's like: how you gonna be gay?"

Then the next year during the 2005 All-Star game as the camera shows Jay-Z and Beyonce:

"Damn, how you gonna go to Brokeback Mountain when you got Beyonce' fine ass down there"

Sir Charles has always been a favorite of mine,even though I never liked the 76ers...I still have a bunch of his basketball cards from the 90's...When Barkley and Mahorn played together they were nothing nice. I remember one year in the playoffs they knocked BJ Armstrong on his ass and just stared at him like they were daring him to get up. They had a picture of it in Sports Illustrated but I haven't been able to find it.

It was similar to this here...

nba_a_mchalemahorn_400.jpg

charles_barkley_thump_n_bump.jpg

^I love those shirts I wish I could get a hold of one now.

0311_mid.jpg

81343793.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934B869679A269F9CCA85B7092C3713C7926FD13ED7B73D4BC