Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostInTheMusic

Pc Vs. Mac

imac24.jpg

i'm sitting in front of one of these right now. i used to be a pc/windows user for a long time, but after inheriting a mac a couple years ago i converted, and now would rather cut my right arm off than go back to using a pc. the mac does what i need it to do and gives me 0 problems while doing it.it's that simple

Guest T14K

it's a lot easier to steal certain programs for PCs. so i stick with pcs.

mac FTW

i like how i have friends that hate on macs, then they cry because their creative labs 'imitation pod' wont sync up with windows media or whatever program they use nowadays. digital irony

fuck it though, pc's work just fine for the average schmuck

it's a lot easier to steal certain programs for PCs. so i stick with pcs.

i got the adobe cs4 master collection (worth about $2500) for my mac for free with very little effort at all, not to mention all the other software i have gotten for it for free, so your argument is bullshit

Guest T14K

It's not bullshit. and yes adobe is easy to get on all computers. Good call.

oh, and this thing fucking rules.

Apple-Magic-Mouse-Multitouch-mouse-use.jpg

took me a day or two to get used to, but once you do it becomes so natural you forget all about it.

oh, and this thing fucking rules.

Apple-Magic-Mouse-Multitouch-mouse-use.jpg

took me a day or two to get used to, but once you do it becomes so natural you forget all about it.

i love the trackpad on the macbooks and i was thinking to myself a couple months ago "man, i wish apple would make something similar for the imac" and woomp, there it is

slashgear-apple-mbp-17-inch_001-480x319.jpg

My current getup. Unless you're doing serious gaming, pro audio/video, or other things along those lines, it all comes down to preference. People can bitch back and forth all day about how one is better than the other, but for 99.999% of people, either computer could do the exact same job.

• Like 1

Guest T14K

Also there is the extreme price difference for basically the same hardware.

the only mac i ever will purchase is a G5...that shit has so much potential for a gaming rig its redonk...

Also there is the extreme price difference for basically the same hardware.

there are plenty of mac vs dell/hp whatever comparison charts out there that show the price difference isn't extreme when looking at similar components. the difference between macs and pcs is that apple don't make $500 budget models for mouth breathers, dell and co do

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now