i got an email from lil wayne

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: i got an email from lil wayne - 11-20-2009, 02:49 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think he did something in business.which explains why he somehow manages to sell so many albums.or he bought them things himself which would be hilarious.

"rap fucking sucks nowadays.content means nothing.the only thing that counts now is having a good hook that sounds good on a ringtone.."

"Slick rick is an og"

chopped and screwed ruined hip hop, especially from tx, with geto boys and shit,on some one eyed midget rappers shit....

lick the balls...

• Like 1

bottom line i grew up on screw's shit.i can understand if your not feeling it,some people arent, but don't diss it like it ruined rap or anything.personally i liked slowed and chopped and screwed and chopped music more than regular music.im probably not the only one who feels that way.whatever tho.screw was doing shit that was original and put in hella work.fool had literally thousands of mixtapes and people still jam his shit regularly so to say he fucked up rap is stupid.if anything people need to be more like himi in the since that he came with original shit and put in hella work instead of just aspiring to be the hottest new ringtone and follow lock step with the rest of these fools who are big in the rap business right now.