i got an email from lil wayne

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he did something in business.which explains why he somehow manages to sell so many albums.or he bought them things himself which would be hilarious.

rap fucking sucks nowadays.content means nothing.the only thing that counts now is having a good hook that sounds good on a ringtone..

• Like 1

i find it very hard to take a nigga seriously who kisses a man who he calls his daddy,who infact is no relation to this fool,ON THE LIPS and then on top of that gets his name tattooed on his arm.sounds like some faggot shit to me.he can try to play it off with that mafia bullshit but ive never seen tony soprano toungue kiss a nigga.sorry.

Lil-Wayne-Kiss-Baby-the-Birdman.jpg

this fool's gay.carter II was alright but it just doesnt make up for all the gay things and gay music he's put out since then.

that fools been famous since he was fourteen and probably livin in birds mansion but yet he supposedly puts in a whole bunch of work for his shit and is certified.which i dont see how you can push weight and put in work or murder niggas when your ass is on tour your whole life or livin in whereever the fuck he stays at.probably in some place like malibu or something.fools full of shit.but then again so is almost every other rapper to come out to date.he still has some good songs from the carter two that i enjoy but for the most part i cant stand that ugly nigga.im not hatin on the people that listen to his shit tho.listen to what you feel.if you like listenin to soulja boi and all that mess its whatever.i stay jammin that old school ugk and suc type shit.and guerilla maab.old school texas rap is what i grew up on.its whatever tho.