i got an email from lil wayne

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean his publicist replied.

not to shit in your cornflakes dude but can you honestly imagine how many other people off his twitter emailed him aswell??? theres a guaranteed team working on these replies.

its great marketing, look at how stoked you are right now. and guess who buying the next weezy album when it drops even if it sucks just cause you have a make believe bond.

/no diss, just sayin.

from his twitter:

Damn the emails are flooding in now. Im trying to respond to all but they are coming in fast OfficialWayne@gmail.com

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

Shoutout to @marlonmusiq for hittin me up first on the email. Keep emailin, im checking it OfficialWayne@gmail.com

about 1 hour ago from Tweetie

Got no address for fan mail but yall can email me fan mail @ OfficialWayne@gmail.com. I got it set up on my phone too. Light em up!

about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

the email

Lil Wayne to me

show details 4:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Thanks for the support. I worked hard on the tape and am glad you like it. I'm nothing without my fans

Sent for my iPhone

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 1:01 AM, ... <**********@gmail.com> wrote:

The new tape is dope. Right up there with drought 3 and the dedication tapes. Keep em coming :-)

it's not like i lost my shit or anything, and i don't doubt he's probably got downtime to kill fucking around on twitter and shit, i just thought it was funny i even got a response. i emailed mine right after i saw the first twitter post, so i probably got in before he got bored of answering emails

you mean his publicist replied.

not to shit in your cornflakes dude but can you honestly imagine how many other people off his twitter emailed him aswell??? theres a guaranteed team working on these replies.

its great marketing, look at how stoked you are right now. and guess who buying the next weezy album when it drops even if it sucks just cause you have a make believe bond.

/no diss, just sayin.

this.

i emailed KR once and he emailed me back.

Me too. I sent him a postcard of another artist that was doing work similar to his in the 70's. He emailed me back, thanked me, and said he was going to do research on her.

I was pleasantly surprised.

from his twitter:

the email

it's not like i lost my shit or anything, and i don't doubt he's probably got downtime to kill fucking around on twitter and shit, i just thought it was funny i even got a response. i emailed mine right after i saw the first twitter post, so i probably got in before he got bored of answering emails

you really think lil wayne can type that well?