FREE GUCCI MANE!

OL'DIRTYGeEEZER

I know that but there is no need to make yourself look cheap as hell, he looks like he has robbed a womans cheap necklace shop, it's cool he can do his own thing, people always comment on pics on here and I couldn't help but laugh at that one!

and it isn't just him it is pretty much anyone that wears chains with some stupid big jewel encrusted thing on it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cosign propped 3 posts in this thread, can you guess which?

But anyway on a serious note, what really would make someone pay to go see a 'rap show'?

I mean, I am not here to argue or anything but seriously, it is a guy on stage, pretty much talking. I know people pay to go to pop concerts and shit because they have other shit to take your mind off things like backup dancers or whatever, people pay to go see bands because they have talent and play instruments, but I am seriously missing on how you can pay to see someone talk on stage over a 'beat track'.

You might as well go watch a fucking poetry recital if seeing someone talk on stage is interesting to you.

Oh word?

I've been to plenty of other shows of many different other genre's of music and guess what they are just as horrible as putting on a live show as some rappers.

a lot of these haters are sounding about as ignorant and hateful as the people who hate on graffiti

"shit is stoopid, y would u write graffiti?? i mean do something useful with your talent??, not be a pussyass punk bitch fuck boy vandal asshole" "i dont care what u have to say, GRAFF is retarded and fuck every1 who likes it"

..think about it, its the same thing

I don't give a shit about their music, but all these rappers are fucking retarded, they make money to get out of the shit life style they have then waste their lives portraying themselves as gangsters and thugs and spend their time getting put in Jail.

If I were them I would take my money get the fuck out of that lifestyle and fuck everyone who wants to stay pretending their a gangster. If my boy wanted to keep doing that shit then they can fuck off and do it away from me, I would wanna be living large in my mansion and enjoying my money and lifestyle rather than having anything to do with the hood.

These guys are all stupid as a window licking retard

i bet gucci would knock u the fuck out tho...

niggas that are the shit right now:

gucci

drake

wayne

kanye

yo gotti

hova

niggas that arent the shit:

wu tang

and all the other shit most of you niggas like

• Like 1

gucci

drake

wayne

kanye

yo gotti

hova

wu tang

wu-tang will forever be the shit, yo gotti is fuckin garbage, kanye is a homo.

/getmad

other than that, i agree with you

gucci

drake

wayne

kanye

yo gotti

hova

wu tang

what the fuck does knocking someone out have to do with music you fucking idiot. He would probably knock you the fuck out too for jumping on his dick so much.

judging by all your posts you are some dumb as shit ignorant motherfucker anyway, hiding behind your computer while you pretend to think your some gangster. Enjoy your generic rap bullshit.

Didn't you recently say you were going hipster? so that explains why you like kanye then, hipster faggot

gucci wasn't knocking anybody out in jail. dude served most of his time in solitary because he got stomped out so bad in his first week. there was an article about it in a newspaper in atlanta. he got whooped so bad they had to hide him from the other inmates. honestly i like wu-tang and gucci. there's a time and place for both of them. i don't think you should pick what rappers you like based on how tough they supposedly are, because most of the time it's not the real story.

what the fuck does knocking someone out have to do with music you fucking idiot. He would probably knock you the fuck out too for jumping on his dick so much.

judging by all your posts you are some dumb as shit ignorant motherfucker anyway, hiding behind your computer while you pretend to think your some gangster. Enjoy your generic rap bullshit.

Didn't you recently say you were going hipster? so that explains why you like kanye then, hipster faggot

How about u get this big ass dick out ur mouth

Judging by all your post your some fuckin faggot that complains about shit you don't know jack shit about..

United kingdom? Get the fuck outta here pussy. When somebody makes a coldplay or whatever gay shit u "rock out" to..then u can say some shit...bitch ass nigga

• Like 1

kanye is a homo no doubt..

but he wasnt always a fuckin faggot..

dude has always sported (and rapped about) gear very few straight dudes would ever sport

do i play wutang when hoes come to the crib?...no im tryna fuck..gotta throw that drake on

i've gotten (and will continue to get) a lot of hot vagina in my day without ever having to fuck with any light skinned teeny bopper actor faggot canadian degrassi gimp nigga type rappers

you're a lame

• Like 1