Any reptile owners on here need some roaches?

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im pretty sure he said it was his cousins company, therfor making it not bullshit.

and furthermore, being here for a few years now and reading pleanty earl broclo posts, i dont think he strikes anyone as a liar.

you... fail.

it was kind of a joke. but thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

yes your 12oz veteran status is legendary. buy some roaches to help this kid out.

Not these apparently. Plus they are contained and raised so you don't have to chase them (unless they get free).

I've seen some big ass roaches on the street though. Kitten size. Fucking things were wearing Timberlands and gold ropes, smoking discarded cigarette butts and talking shit about eating shit. NYC roaches are no joke. They're like rain forest sizes, not small "Oh no it's in the shower" sizes.

He deserves everyones support just for being from Providence

On the subject of NYC roaches, those shits are fucking everywhere. The first time I stayed in the Bronx I was 17, I went into the kitchen in the middle of the night and when I turned the light on they were scattering all over the fucking place

I freaked out and ran back into the room like "YO, THERE'S FUCKIN ROACHES OUT THERE" and my boy's half brother (who we were staying with) simply responds "Of course there's roaches, this is the Bronx nigga"

I love being a masshole born and raised. Going to places like florida and having a Boston accent gets you the local pussy for some reason, I dont know why. The roaches dude is selling arent the type that infest your home, they are native to the tropical rainforests and cant survive in any condition other than the plastic bucket colony you keep them in. I have an adult bearded dragon and I'm sick of taking weekly trips to Petco to buy crickets, I might just start myself a roach colony out in my shed! Thanks Earl

• Like 1

So I guess my cousin is doing ok with this business. He was an electrician, and this allowed him to quit and be his own boss from his home. Apparently there are only 2 other people in the country who do this, and he linked up with a national circuit of reptile lovers.

So if any of you do have lizards or snakes, check it out. I guess it really is good for your pets, and could help cut back on spending at pet stores if you have your own colony.