Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

Any reptile owners on here need some roaches?

if you could make money with roaches, black people would overcome.

i call bullshit.

im pretty sure he said it was his cousins company, therfor making it not bullshit.

and furthermore, being here for a few years now and reading pleanty earl broclo posts, i dont think he strikes anyone as a liar.

you... fail.

• Like 1

im pretty sure he said it was his cousins company, therfor making it not bullshit.

and furthermore, being here for a few years now and reading pleanty earl broclo posts, i dont think he strikes anyone as a liar.

you... fail.

it was kind of a joke. but thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

yes your 12oz veteran status is legendary. buy some roaches to help this kid out.

I'm not trying to promote anything that might hurt my cousin's business, but the first thing I thought of when I saw his company was "REVENGE."

Order up 80 roaches and drop them in someone's house, car, office, etc.

But no, feed them to your snakes if you're into that shit.

Not these apparently. Plus they are contained and raised so you don't have to chase them (unless they get free).

I've seen some big ass roaches on the street though. Kitten size. Fucking things were wearing Timberlands and gold ropes, smoking discarded cigarette butts and talking shit about eating shit. NYC roaches are no joke. They're like rain forest sizes, not small "Oh no it's in the shower" sizes.

casek --for the record, my cousin lives in Providence not Boston. If he were to keep true to the local cuisine, he'd be feeding them weiners not polish sausages.

casek --for the record, my cousin lives in Providence not Boston. If he were to keep true to the local cuisine, he'd be feeding them weiners not polish sausages.

No wonder those roaches look like pussy's.

• Like 3

He deserves everyones support just for being from Providence

On the subject of NYC roaches, those shits are fucking everywhere. The first time I stayed in the Bronx I was 17, I went into the kitchen in the middle of the night and when I turned the light on they were scattering all over the fucking place

I freaked out and ran back into the room like "YO, THERE'S FUCKIN ROACHES OUT THERE" and my boy's half brother (who we were staying with) simply responds "Of course there's roaches, this is the Bronx nigga"

I love being a masshole born and raised. Going to places like florida and having a Boston accent gets you the local pussy for some reason, I dont know why. The roaches dude is selling arent the type that infest your home, they are native to the tropical rainforests and cant survive in any condition other than the plastic bucket colony you keep them in. I have an adult bearded dragon and I'm sick of taking weekly trips to Petco to buy crickets, I might just start myself a roach colony out in my shed! Thanks Earl

• Like 1

Holy shit... you can buy 100 pregnant females for 80 bucks.

The prankery possibilities this opens up are mind boggling.

imagine if we could buy and sell humans like this.

accept... the pregnant ones would be givin away for free.

I'm not trying to promote anything that might hurt my cousin's business, but the first thing I thought of when I saw his company was "REVENGE."

the site said they won't live long if it isn't 78 or higher :( i agree it is an excellent idea. maybe this summer...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now