Injuries and random pain

Hayabusa

I had to cut weight for a tourney once. went the no sugar route and lost 5lbs in a little less than a week

for real when you take out sugar you drop like crazy(not just soda that goes for juices also). i was aiming for 1 weight class lower than mine and went down to 2. granted cutting weight wasnt all due to no sugar, the day OF weigh in's i was in a sauna for about 5 hours on and off).

speaking of pain, i get that everyday also, when i wake up. mainly lower back i usually have to stand up straight VERY slowly when i 1st hop outta bed. but its expected with jiujitsu i guess? or i shoudl stretch more.

and about the kidney stones, i never want to go thru that. when i was in H.s. my boy started passin some in the washroom. muthafucka passed out right there, in his piss!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh, i've definitely got it checked out. Tried more meds than i can remember, MRI's, CT scans, various other shitty tests, seen like 3 neurologists, 4 or 5 other doctors, etc. They can't find a single reason why i have them, nor can they find a single thing to help them besides narcotics. Thats why i'm calling it random.

thats why im sayin its wierd....hmmm

idk ha, i usually never get headaches or migranes for that matter and even when i do get headaches i never take aspirin or tylenol or anything, because i dont want to get dependent on them like my mom. who takes like ten 800mg aspirin daily because of headaches.

also my grandpa died in his fifties due to severe head pain and they didnt diagnose him as having a tumor. but im not sure if they did all the tests and shit on him, plus he didnt even care.

you give up soda and you loose like 11lbs in a year, no joke. once you cut out the bad stuff its easy. the more you work out then better protection your body has against injury (bad back etc.) sex is good to burn calories as well. how the fuck does sex attribute to kindey stones? thats obsurd. sex is good for you.

I'm just telling you what i know.

And the whole equivalent to giving birth thing is not true.

I was talking to a woman about her kidney stones, and she said that she would give birth all day long over passing kidney stones.

But once they are out, the pain is gone.

Too bad they will come back.