Injuries and random pain

Hayabusa

Normally, Im a good sport when it comes to getting hurt. Im used to walking it off, washing shit off with water and taping it, etc. I also dont mind getting pain and injuries, if they are for a good reason. Sports, or making a stupid mistake, I can understand getting hurt, it happens, cool.

What I dont like nor understand, is why the fuck I get things hurting just as I get out of bed. WTF. This morning I woke up, and my knee just fucking hurts out of the blue when I bend it. THe hell kind of garbage is that. Im not 80, this isnt supposed to happen to ME!

I didn't even hurt my knee. Shit felt awesome last night. What gives.....

Its bullshit. Screw you random pain out of nowhere!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

going on the fact that thoe stats are true, which i think they might be cause iv heard similar shit that particular graff is horribly misleading:)

look at the visible difference in bar and bar sizes making it look like the life expentency is like half for men and like a fifth for women, when in reality theres only a 5 year diferential LOL.

fucked up.

going on the fact that thoe stats are true, which i think they might be cause iv heard similar shit that particular graff is horribly misleading:)

look at the visible difference in bar and bar sizes making it look like the life expentency is like half for men and like a fifth for women, when in reality theres only a 5 year diferential LOL.

fucked up.

*graph.

and yes, its completely skewed.

anyways, i woke up yesterday and the gums around my back molar were all swollen and painful. no better today, lets see how this goes :(

I fell skateboarding back in May and i busted my chin open, and almost popped my arm out of socket.

I think i may have damaged the rotator cusp.

But anyways last Saturday i walked into the party, and then into the downstairs basement and then slipped on some janky step and fell down a few stairs. But i tried to grab the handrail and hurt my arm again all the while.

Fucking whack.

you give up soda and you loose like 11lbs in a year, no joke. once you cut out the bad stuff its easy. the more you work out then better protection your body has against injury (bad back etc.) sex is good to burn calories as well. how the fuck does sex attribute to kindey stones? thats obsurd. sex is good for you.

i tried to drink a gallon of water a day and only lasted about a week. i've pretty much cut out soda since i got them. i've heard large amounts of red meat and generally bad diets are the main contributors to them.

it is hard to cut out things like raspberry iced tea and lemonade. things that pretty much have all of the same shitty things as soda does.

the doctor told me that the pain is the male equivalent to giving birth. seriously though, if that is the pain of giving birth, women are overhyping it like crazy.