Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Injuries and random pain

Normally, Im a good sport when it comes to getting hurt. Im used to walking it off, washing shit off with water and taping it, etc. I also dont mind getting pain and injuries, if they are for a good reason. Sports, or making a stupid mistake, I can understand getting hurt, it happens, cool.

What I dont like nor understand, is why the fuck I get things hurting just as I get out of bed. WTF. This morning I woke up, and my knee just fucking hurts out of the blue when I bend it. THe hell kind of garbage is that. Im not 80, this isnt supposed to happen to ME!

I didn't even hurt my knee. Shit felt awesome last night. What gives.....

Its bullshit. Screw you random pain out of nowhere!

^^ sounds like a whole lotta dick and dick shaped orbs to me there buddy.

i say ignore geezspot's suggestions or yer liable to wake up with a sore asshole next.

I dont like going to hospitals. I usually just use those butterfly bandages to piece together stuff I need stitches for.

im 23!!!!

In the 1700s that was considered middle age...hell, in Afghanistan that's STILL considered middle age.

It's your knee? Try taking some supplements...glucosamine and calcium are good. Heat it then ice it.

going on the fact that thoe stats are true, which i think they might be cause iv heard similar shit that particular graff is horribly misleading:)

look at the visible difference in bar and bar sizes making it look like the life expentency is like half for men and like a fifth for women, when in reality theres only a 5 year diferential LOL.

fucked up.

i hurt myself everyday, randomly.

it sucks. i woke up with my ribs hurting this morning.

somebody get all up in them guts last night??:eek:

going on the fact that thoe stats are true, which i think they might be cause iv heard similar shit that particular graff is horribly misleading:)

look at the visible difference in bar and bar sizes making it look like the life expentency is like half for men and like a fifth for women, when in reality theres only a 5 year diferential LOL.

fucked up.

*graph.

and yes, its completely skewed.

anyways, i woke up yesterday and the gums around my back molar were all swollen and painful. no better today, lets see how this goes :(

I fell skateboarding back in May and i busted my chin open, and almost popped my arm out of socket.

I think i may have damaged the rotator cusp.

But anyways last Saturday i walked into the party, and then into the downstairs basement and then slipped on some janky step and fell down a few stairs. But i tried to grab the handrail and hurt my arm again all the while.

Fucking whack.

a few months ago i woke up with the pain of someone stabbing me in the ribs. after a trip to the e.r. i found out that i had kidney stones.

take a mental note everyone: never, ever, acquire kidney stones.

a few months ago i woke up with the pain of someone stabbing me in the ribs. after a trip to the e.r. i found out that i had kidney stones.

take a mental note everyone: never, ever, acquire kidney stones.

I am trying to give up soda. It ain't so hard.

But beer and sex attribute to kidney stones in ones future.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now