The Carter - 11/17/09

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W......somes good, somes garbage,,, his best stuff is his own stuff, not the crap he has one part in to make $$$ on the 'radio hits'.... hate him or love him, he is changing things and i thinks hes definitly here to stay... for a good mintue

i'll prob watch this

but i like everything from DnB to 90's rap to punk/death/metal/core to breaks shit to bla blah blahhh

watched it last night, it was tight. the bits with his daughter were sad cos you know he never sees her. it was interesting to see the way he works, and kinda sad to see how addicted to drugs he is. there is literally not one scene where he doesn't have a blunt and a cup in his hand. at one stage one of the camera guys asks him if he's ever done heroin and he's like "nah, i don't fuck with heroin it's too heavy, and i don't drink" and i was like dude, you're on a fucking opiate all day every day

watched it last night, it was tight. the bits with his daughter were sad cos you know he never sees her. it was interesting to see the way he works, and kinda sad to see how addicted to drugs he is. there is literally not one scene where he doesn't have a blunt and a cup in his hand. at one stage one of the camera guys asks him if he's ever done heroin and he's like "nah, i don't fuck with heroin it's too heavy, and i don't drink" and i was like dude, you're on a fucking opiate all day every day

pretty much co-sign this. it seemed like he justified the syrup to an extent by the fact that he doesnt drink or do harder drugs... but like you said it seems as though he might as well jus be doin H at the point he's at. another thing i found interesting is how he was talkin about "no evidence," for when he died but then when the interview asked him about his death he said he never thought about it and that that was, "stupid."

i think dude still got some issues to work out cuz of what his boy was talking about, noone really wants to be like that...

WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT.....

gotta admit wayne is brilliantly methodical, but the way dudes arranged the documentary made him like a character straight out of a hermann hesse book . otherwise it was good but borderline artfaggy

and the scenes with his daughter........hands down the creepiest shit i have seen in a long time