The Carter - 11/17/09

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this last night..its pretty good. Wayne is a fucking asshole with that syrup and hes gonna meet his maker very soon. He also turned on the cats making the doc towards the end. Baby made that nigga, I respect Baby more than Wayne as far as business goes.

But it was cool nonetheless.

Here you go niggas, watch away. Another link.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XMF2JL0

I'm well aware my opinions on music aren't the popular view around here, but it is what it is

Grandmaster Flash and The Furious 5 doesn't appeal to me

TI is real dope

Eric B and Rakim are also very high on my list of oldhead ass rappers I couldn't care less about

I'm absolutely sure they did, but that doesn't make them relevant in this day and age

its not that your opinions on music isnt the "popular view" around here...its that your opinions on hiphop music are ill-informed. there are plenty of emcees who were putting out music before biggie/jay z/nas. also..keep in mind..the three of them were putting out music starting around 1990. if you dont know where you come from..then how will you know where you are going?

let me ask you this.....so in your opinion...when did hip hop start to matter to you? since there are so many "oldheads" that you can care less about.

there are plenty of emcees who were putting out music before biggie/jay z/nas

I'm well aware, did I say there wasn't? I said I don't care about em

also..keep in mind..the three of them were putting out music starting around 1990. if you dont know where you come from..then how will you know where you are going?

let me ask you this.....so in your opinion...when did hip hop start to matter to you? since there are so many "oldheads" that you can care less about.

I was 2 years old in 1990. I know they were making music, but I wasn't listening to it. Rap started to matter to me around 94, 95

I was 2 years old in 1990. I know they were making music, but I wasn't listening to it. Rap started to matter to me around 94, 95

ahhh....that explains it. i was feeling my groping my first titty by the time you could speak a full sentence.

conversation....fin.

This post would of been a better if you would

of actually got a picture of him in tight pants

Generally when referring to tight pants, you are talking about the circumference of the denim around each leg.

These jeans are hugging his leg, and don't have a very large circumference.

His pants are too long/sagged, and give it a "baggy" look because of the ruffles, but they are still tight pants.

If you put on girls jeans that are twice as long as your leg, they will appear baggy, but are still tight.

damn I didn't realise how young you were (I knew you were younger than me), hip hop started to matter to me around 88-89, I was about 12/13.