Joe Buddens Juggalatry

jesuschristo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its retarded but i did some searching about this cause i really wanted to laugh at joe budden's expense

turns out that tech n9ne was at the show so a bunch of faggot icp fans were there

Oh yeah, Fuck Tech Nine and fuck all their fans. They were ridiculously gay. Oh and the crowd was like 95% "Jigalos" (or w/e the fuck they call themselves).. would have been much better if SH wasn't with Tech Nine. I left before Tech Nine performed so I didnt get to meet and greet.. i couldnt handle those fans anymore.

I cant understand the amount of people who use twitter.

first time i heard about it I thought "Twitter..sounds gay as fuck" and banished it from my mind...you would think any self respecting hip hop artist claiming to be street would think the same thing, but, nah theyre all on it. its peculiar.

The guy who regularly wears t-shirts with big ass pictures of Wu-Tang members on them think it's stupid to follow someone on Twitter :lol:

And save your smartass comments PonyStan, I don't even have a Twitter

If he was following Ghost or Rae on twitter, i would of probably said nothing.

But its fucking Joe Buddens, biggest clown in the rap game at the moment.

I dont even know why i took the 45 seconds to answer your stupid ass.

You win.

Swamp, i also find it funny how much attention you pay to my life and what i wear.

You constantly bring these small details out when you try to prove your idiotic points.

All i know about you, is that you are fat, you are a toy, and TV detectives harass you at work for interviews because you talk a gang of shit on the oontz.

And i can understand how someone who makes threads about killing himself could like Buddens.

He is also a whiny bitch who talks about wanting to kill himself in his tracks.

Swamp, i also find it funny how much attention you pay to my life and what i wear.

You constantly bring these small details out when you try to prove your idiotic points.

All i know about you, is that you are fat, you are a toy, and TV detectives harass you at work for interviews because you talk a gang of shit on the oontz.

And i can understand how someone who makes threads about killing himself could like Buddens.

He is also a whiny bitch who talks about wanting to kill himself in his tracks.

I have a good memory.

I've never been fat, although I did get a little bigger than usual for a minute. I've lost about 15-20 lbs in the last few weeks though, so squeeze those last few jokes in while u can you skinny as a twig ass nigga. Im a "toy" who's painted 10x more than you ever will, you graffiti jocking herb. And the fact that I painted a lot at one point led to some nonsense with reporters, that's not any kind of diss son

And I do like Budden for the fact that he can go from rapping about killing himself to rapping about killing others on the next track. Manic depression is a muthafucka.

And its funny, cuz that would be the life I actually live (minus herb shit like wallabies), yet I still know they suck

And yes Stan, you do always manage to get me mad via interweb. Its the one thing in life you're good at, be proud. However, I am now remembering the fact that you were at one point in Boston (a 30-45 min drive from me) and even though I had made a standing offer to beat your ass and videotape it you didn't contact me, so clearly nothing will ever come of this.

Basically, im done.

YO THIS NIGGA BUDDEN NEED TO OFF HIMSELF ALREADY B, STRAIGHT CASH THAT NIGGA IS THOUSAND ISLAND BUTTCHEEK SAUCE B. NIGGA GOT PUNCHED IN THE EYE BY RAEKWON NIGGA!!! THATS WHY NIGGAS TALK ABOUT HIM, HE SOUNDS MAD LAME ON THE MIC LIKE HE'S MAD AT SOMEBODY...NIGGA STILL TO THIS DAY TALKIN ABOUT "JAYZ PLAYED ME" YADDA YADDA YADDA, NIGGA JAYZ TOOK YOUR BEAT CUZ GIVIN IT TO YOU IS A WASTE OF A BEAT!!! NOBODY WANNA HEAR YOU FAM!!! YOU WIGGER EAR FOOD!! NOBODY IN THE HOOD IS BUMPIN THIS NIGGAS TALES OF DEPRESSION. NIGGA SHOULD GO SPIT HIS 16'S TO A THERAPIST AND LEAVE THEM SHITS THERE SO I DONT GOTTA LISTEN TO THAT WACK SHIT. I CANT WAIT TILL I COME TO WORK ONE DAY AND THE YAHOO FRONT PAGE IS LIKE "LOW BUDGET RAPPER COMMITS SUICIDE IN JERSEY MOTEL"

ILL DO THE FUCKIN TIGER WOODS FIST PUMP TO THAT SHIT B.

tiger-woods-fist-pump.jpg

061030_woods_hmed_2phmedium.jpg

• Like 3