Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STAN51

Help me and get Krinkz + postcard +propz!

I rarely start threads or ask for my fellow oontzers for help but this is one of those times.

I was watching this old documentary and stumbled on some music that i would really love to have in good quality.

I spent maybe 2 hours looking on the net and got nothing.

I am not as internet savy as some of you who grew up with it.

The first to find a link to the actual music or a link on where i can buy it or get it will get a free krink, authentic communist post cards and props!

Here is the link : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8295539010913368371&hl=en#

The music that starts at 06:35

This is my last resort!

Want to thank you all in advance and in good old oontz fashion here are some tits on a bad ass bitch:

imagesdog-with-tits-small.jpg

I heard what you did at the Whammy Burger.

Fucking Fantastic!!

They were niggers right?

On TV they show nice lookin white kids,but when you go in there its a bunch of fuckin niggers.

And if you're not nice to 'em they’ll spit on your food, I know all about it.

• Like 1

Yeah the firs shit is off the hook aswell.

Fuck, i really hope i find this somewhere!

Was only able to find this...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0951370/usercomments

I think this second one shows the albums...

http://www.arawa.fm/2009/11/arcade-attack.html

Thanks!

what do you mean shows the albums?

I went deep on this one.

I got a contact # for the sound guy and an email account from 2005 from his CV i found on Google in PDF format. I sent him an email, perhaps he can help, thats if the email account is still valid.

Also got the # for a company registered Kitchen Sync Music in NYC.

I doubt they are related but its worth a shot.

Thanks!

what do you mean shows the albums?

I went deep on this one.

I got a contact # for the sound guy and an email account from 2005 from his CV i found on Google in PDF format. I sent him an email, perhaps he can help, thats if the email account is still valid.

Also got the # for a company registered Kitchen Sync Music in NYC.

I doubt they are related but its worth a shot.

If you click on where it shows "design by seandonson" a bunch of images pop up which look like album covers...?? Here's another link where i believe you can purchase the movie.

http://www.pingamejournal.com/cool/

Another related site...

http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/title/136498?view=credit

• Like 1

I heard what you did at the Whammy Burger.

Fucking Fantastic!!

They were niggers right?

On TV they show nice lookin white kids,but when you go in there its a bunch of fuckin niggers.

And if you're not nice to 'em they’ll spit on your food, I know all about it.

Falling down?

Fucking kids these days... "hey, someone please find this song on the internet for me!"

In my day, if you liked a song, you'd spend years getting really good at pinball in hopes of somebody eventually tracking you down and making a documentary about you with an amazing soundtrack.

Fucking kids these days... "hey, someone please find this song on the internet for me!"

In my day, if you liked a song, you'd spend years getting really good at pinball in hopes of somebody eventually tracking you down and making a documentary about you with an amazing soundtrack.

LOL

I think im better off doing that cuz so for, no luck!

I just called Mervyn Gerrard, the sound man who worked on the movie.

I asked him if there is any way he could help me.

He told me that he would try to put me in contact with the director Mike Wellington.

He said that he has not spoke to the man in more than 25 years.

All i can do now is pray to little baby jesus and hope.

I called my neighbors attorney Bob Shaw. He put me in touch with the original set designer that worked on that one in particular, a fellow by the name of Guy Terwilleger. This Guy knew his stuff about songs and whatnot. Got me in touch with his old youth group counselor. You see, the youth group councelor used to tour with Ozzy back when he was in Black Sabbath. You know how those religious types always turn to God after years worth of hard drugs and groupie sex. Well it was this youth counselor that got me the name of the editor that originally formatted the reeled tape into a fully functional VHS copy. It's not important what that guys name is, his uncle is in politics... you understand. Anywho, it wasn't until midnight last night when we finally got the truck running. We needed to run up to Abernathy Hardware and make a phone call. Forgot to mention, the editor who helped us lives way out in the fucking sticks. Dude wipes his ass with leaves and berrys and shit, but overall I'd say he's got this whole "Call of the Wild" thing going for him. He said the original copy of that tape has long since lost it's quality, and if you want a digitally remastered version you'd have to do a cover song with similar sounding singers and actors, except in Hi Def this time.

Sorry.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now