I'll bet money this dickhead is going to Fox News.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou Dobbs is a pretty good guy I wouldn't count on him hitting Fox any time soon.

Also, his contract at CNN gave him complete control over his show. No editing, etc.

Worth a ton of money. I bet the payout was huge.

I'm guessing he's a bit shaken by Mexican Mafia shooting into his house and almost hitting

his wife.

Lou Dobbs is a pretty good guy I wouldn't count on him hitting Fox any time soon.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, his contract at CNN gave him complete control over his show. No editing, etc.

Worth a ton of money. I bet the payout was huge.

I'm guessing he's a bit shaken by Mexican Mafia shooting into his house and almost hitting

his wife.

Dobbs is a moron. Isn't his wife part Mexican? Then he's going to blindly blame the shooting on his house on illegal immigrants? And the whole deal about his support of the birther movement.

Apparently yes....ya'll move fast.

Dobbs is a moron. Isn't his wife part Mexican? Then he's going to blindly blame the shooting on his house on illegal immigrants? And the whole deal about his support of the birther movement.

Apparently yes....ya'll move fast.

His wife is Hispanic, yes. Blindly blaming? Maybe you need to do some research before you start running your mouth? He didn't blame it on illegals. The suspicion is that it is Mexican Mafia retaliating for a story he did.

DAO: He's not a Republican. He's also not a racist. You also need to check your facts. You're really too old to be acting like a kid about shit like this. Shit, I'm younger than you are and I've already figured out that if you bring peanuts, you get monkeys. Relax a little about opposing views of others. It's not such a big deal.

"It's a shot fired that struck the house," Jones continued. "We're not sure what the intended target was. It's still under investigation."

The bullet also hit the siding and fell to the ground.

The main groups linking this to Illegal immigration are FOX, Newsbusters, newstypetabloidonline.com, you know news sources whose agenda is to promote this claim. (If it was the other way around it would probably be some crazy redneck with an agenda....)

None of the news sources I have seen have posted any physical evidence that links the two.

The main groups linking this to Illegal immigration are FOX, Newsbusters, newstypetabloidonline.com, you know news sources whose agenda is to promote this claim. (If it was the other way around it would probably be some crazy redneck with an agenda....)

None of the news sources I have seen have posted any physical evidence that links the two.

He and his wife have been shot at.

By bringing a lot of information to the forefront, he is ruffling a lot of feathers with the

Mexican Mafia.

You're really too old to be acting like a kid about shit like this.

You're too old to be this fucking gullible.

Anybody with half a brain can clearly see that this nut is full of shit when he calls himself an "Independent".

Anybody with half a brain can clearly see that he's really just a DL Republican.

Yo Casek, when he does end up coming over to Fox news what are you going to say then?

If the Mexican Mafia was trying to murk this dude, they wouldn't have just shot at the house from a far enough distance for the shit to just bounce off his siding.

They would have been waiting for dude inside his fucking house, or at least in the bushes on his property and fucking killed him.

You're too old to be this fucking gullible.

Anybody with half a brain can clearly see that this nut is full of shit when he calls himself an "Independent".

Anybody with half a brain can clearly see that he's really just a DL Republican.

Yo Casek, when he does end up coming over to Fox news what are you going to say then?

No, man. I just don't care any more. There are big moves being made right now.

Some host for some show doesn't really make a shit of a difference to me.

What will I say if he goes to Fox? I will congratulate you and give you Kreskin's

phone number. That way you two guys can buddy up and start your own tv show.

When you leave it to pursue, we will all make guesses as to whether or not you

will go with Chris Angel or David Blaine.

Does he affect my life directly?

Not really, I just don't like douchebags.

Does he affect your life directly enough to be defending his douchebaggery?

He makes a big enough difference for you to make a thread about him.

I defend people who I know the truth about. He doesn't have to affect my life

for that to happen.

I'm gonna hit some more medicine to make me feel better. Then I'm gonna finish watching Sons of Anarchy.

If I feel like this thread doesn't have enough red text by the time I finish, I will come back

and argue with you some more.

Also, why does anyone give Fox News any type of credence any more? It's like some sort of weird acid trip news channel.

He makes a big enough difference for you to make a thread about him.

I defend people who I know the truth about. He doesn't have to affect my life

for that to happen.

I'm making a thread about him because I think he's a fucking douchebag and have been saying all along that he belongs on Fox news.

Now it looks like he's most likely in the process of making that move.

And I think it's funny.

And so I made a thread about it in ch0.

You obviously don't know shit bout him, and obviously do give a shit about him.