i am a fat fucking piece of shit

bation

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sonny chiba

my rich wifey kicked me out the house so that ment i couldnt sit home all day drinking beer and had to get a job,i lost 45 pounds in 6 months working and moveing for those 8 hours a day instead of acting like the fat fuck i was.

Instead of all the teasing and shit, I'm gonna give you some more quality advice.

In addition to a healthy diet, start walking. Start with a brisk walk around the block.

Pop in some headphones and listen to an audiobook or some tunes and take a walk.

Do this every day.

Next, start with some bodyweight exercises. They are extremely easy and free.

http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/tipsandtricks/a/basictraining.htm

Keep a journal with your starting weight at the beginning. Weight yourself once a week

and jot it down. Use this as motivation. Pounds won't work off all at once, so don't get

so obsessed that you look and only see a pound or two coming off a week, then give up

because that's not what you expected. It doesn't happen overnight. Within a few months, you'll see big changes.

Best thing is that you will feel better physically which will make you feel better mentally.

Be safe and don't use any stupid diet plan. That shit is for the birds. All you need to do is eat right and start exercising.

One last thing: Be happy with who you are and what you look like. It's awesome that you want to lose weight, but do it for the right reasons. Not some standard you see on tv or in magazines.

Good luck on all of this. I hope you stick with it.

I have lost about 45 pounds in the past 10 months.

I stopped eating after 7.30pm. This is incredibly important, as I always ate late at night.

Switched to diet soda

cut down on beer

swam 3 times a week

drank a lot of water

Ate a breakfast of Bran flakes every morning

Ate a pretty descent lunch, like a chicken salad sandwich.

Light dinner. Like a vegetable stir fry.

These should be in your kitchen all the time. Skinless chicken, broccoli, light soy sauce, garlic, wholewheat bread, avocado, tomatos, bran flakes, fruit, diet sodas, dark chocolate. All good stuff!

Walked fucking everywhere. 5-7 mile trips twice a week included.

Its all pretty possible, go for it.

DON'T EAT AFTER YOU SMOKE WEED. DON'T EAT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. SKATEBOARD AT LEAST 3 MILES A DAY.

I was around 300 lbs (give or take) toward the end of highschool. all i did was that. no special anything. just stop eating so fucking much junk, and be active. you'll notice that your dick gets sucked a lot more if your stomach ain't in the way.

i lost about 60 lbs a few years ago just by eating healthy and doing pushups and situps every day. fuck a gym, fuck a diet, just eat healthy and walk around every day. it takes two weeks of doing something every day to become habit, so if you can get past those first two weeks then youre good. keep at it dude, its rewarding. good luck.