The Catholic Church

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah dude where there's a will theres a way. Specially if you dont mind lying to GOD.

I've been baptized but thats it. No catechism nothing.

I baptized my 2 cousins. We had the same problem but we went to La Placita the church in Olvera St. in Los Angeles. They dont care dont ask nothing just take your donation.

But since you're not in LA.

I also baptized a nephew through another church. They required all that stuff. But all you do is lie on the paper then go to a 'class' for 2 hours where they tell you what it means to be a godparent and how its for life etc. (no tests, quizes, prayers involved) Then you go for the baptism.

I mean if you're not religous enough to go to church you should be fine lying.

You guys are really focused on the religious aspect of this, when I've already stated it's simply about the tradition as far as me/my family is concerned

I haven't set foot in a church for any reason besides a wedding or a funeral since I was like 12, and I don't think I've ever been to a "regular" church service in my entire life. No worries about me being some religious moron

I'm assuming this is why they deem you unworthy of standing in the presence of gay child molesters.

i dont kno if i was baptized. I dont remember being anything else either.

i dont think it would be appropriate for me to get married in a church

or my funeral. I suppose when im dead what the fuck ever. I dont care

if its a church or Churches Chicken

i guess we are defective italians

<--- Confirmed.

<--- Godfather.

25499080.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1257921934&Signature=sfOsrYLYI0DCwxyX63I0PKuRTNU%3D

yes. bacteriophages ftw. saw the other pics you uploaded. funny that i saw that..i watched this documentary about it last week. for those interested or didn't know, it's a virus that attacks and eats other bacteria that infects humans... that is extracted from sewage water... awesome:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8887931967515748990#9m36s

and btw, this has everything to with this this thread...it's shit like this the vatican was suppressing for almost two thousand years by declaring science as "sourcery" which pretty much brought in the dark ages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

look at that fucker go

300px-  Phage.png

bacteriophage2.jpg

I'm assuming this is why they deem you unworthy of standing in the presence of gay child molesters.

Also, LOLs to this

When my sister was born my parents were living in Mississippi, and the priest down there told my parents she couldn't be baptized due to their lack of religioous experience, or whatever reason they use

A direct quote from my father to the priest was "You're gunna take your dislike of me out on my innocent baby daughter? You think you're more holy than me because you chose to live life without women? To me that makes you a faggot"

english.jpg.fded4d6b120e4e1580fec77f8d4bf457.jpg