The Catholic Church

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea dude. Not only does the catholic church suck for more conventional reasons....

they rape little boys. And the upper echelons of the church have made very half hearted

reconciliation over the whole mess. What im beginning to think. The abuse is so widespread

and so deeply intrenched over time in the catholic church that its something the Vatican

both knows about and maintains or to this point has maintained an unspoken acceptance

of the practice. Its not even like its a couple random occurrences. Im in an area of 5 million

people maybe more. In this there are who knows how many churches. Im sure it numbers

in the hundreds but still there have been a bunch of cases of priests raping boys. There was 1

in the news just this month. The shits fucking bananas... Fuck a church. Who really wants

to go sit in a chair for an hour and listen to a guy talk about another guy while thinking

the whole time about molesting a little guy. Fuck outta here with that shit.

• 3 weeks later...
Also, LOLs to this

When my sister was born my parents were living in Mississippi, and the priest down there told my parents she couldn't be baptized due to their lack of religioous experience, or whatever reason they use

A direct quote from my father to the priest was "You're gunna take your dislike of me out on my innocent baby daughter? You think you're more holy than me because you chose to live life without women? To me that makes you a faggot"

That story would by funny if the priest had subsequently knocked your inadequate, loose-sphinctered, cum-guzzler of a father to the floor & proceeded to kick seven shades of shitre out of him.

I feel sorry for any kid that's got you as a blood relative, never mind a godfather. Give the nipper a chance & keep your distance, the last thing the poor mite needs is you as a role model.

awesome_troll.jpg

I'm serious though, not even trying to troll. In fact my adult life has been entirely aimless, but I'm now tempted to get a job, obtain a passport, save up some money, travel to the states & kick the shit outta swamp, just for a laugh.

Obviously I won't, coz that would be illegal & also swamp would crap his kex and cry for the mother who has always resented him for being so fat that when she gave birth to him, she had to have her muff sewn back together with elephant twine.

I couldn't possibly, mate - It would be a laugh though, wouldn't it? I know it's a bit odd to detest some randomer from the internet, but I really do object to swamp's continued prescence in the world & I'd love to slap him about the chops.

He should get his fat arse on a plane to Manchester and sample some northern hospitality.

Runs more than half the world...

why do i need a priest to validate my faith in god?

why do i need to congregate with ppl that worship god?

my faith is between god and i...

faith is a private ritual to god not a way to extort his ppl...

the catholic church kills millions of people...

i could go on for hours about this but who would listen.

why are most catholics catholic? because their parents were. i bet if they weren't exposed to it until they were in their 20s and then allowed to decide they wouldn't do it. because it makes NO SENSE.

Thats almost all religions. If I wasnt born into the religion I was I woulda never even considered it. Brainwashinnnnn

It'd be awesome if Barry really were so obsessed with me that he flew here and I got to pummel his entire facial structure to a mashed potato consistency.

Unfortunately, everyone knows he's just a troll trying to get a rise out of me

It's your cock that rises every time you see one of my posts. Well, it tries to rise, unfortunately a certain Mr swamp has been suffering from alcohol-induced atrophy of the genitalia of late, isn't that right sir?

• 1 month later...