Boston's Drunk of The Year Awards

Ski Mask

if they dont exist yet, I suggest you start one and give the award to this woman.

this is fucking GOLD! it doesnt deserve to be burried in the youtube thread. she went down like a fucking prizefighter. and it cant even be that late in the day judging by the crowd on the platform. daydrinking FTW!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

saw something almost like this panel spotting in Copenhagen

due was all wobbly and I didn't notice him staggering because I was watching the MOAS panel come into the station

then he starts to stumble forward and at the last second the wind of the train pushed him backwards and sideways and he landed on his side on the edge of the platform.

the lord favours drunks and fools

i was about to say what the fuck dudes had plenty of time to jump down and toss that drunk bitch back up WTF all that wavin might not stop a train ... I'm no hero but if i seen it i think i would have to help

would've been awesome all that wavin and the bitch got mashed and all those people on the platform feel guilty for life for being balless bitches ... that shit had me heated ..

and those cameras FOR REAL

My dad saw something like that a couple months ago in DC on his morning subway ride. Hopped down and threw dude back up onto the platform and went about his day. He aint no bitch.