Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

Official Seattle/Portland/Basically anywhere in the Northwest Thread.

I'm pretty sure? I know Hood has opened. Steven's Pass is supposed to open this weekend, but that's too far. I hate snowboarding anyway.

;/ yea fuck that snowboarding nonsense free your heels free ur soul. no such thing as to long of a drive to stevens pass btw.

I hate pike place. I hate tourists. I hate the crust fucking ground I can't even skate on. I hate the fucking rain. I hate the fucking cold. I fucking love seattle.

this just in "theres dudes in portland wearing brite colors and ridind fixed gear bikes! that is all, we will keep you updated as the story developes"

Breaking News : "Local reports are pouring in that sticks are being stuck in the spokes, resulting in a marked increase in crashes and at least three incidents of busses smashing face and breaking backs."

My boy just got back from a week in Portland and when I asked him why he went it turned out it was because his brother had been watching Food Network and saw some places he wanted to check out

It must be nice to have serious and legit money, instead of just living nigger rich like myself haha

Dry here, too. I'm gonna try and skate the park. I haven't skated in weeks. I took the summer for granted and just got fucked up the whole time and didn't skate. I now regret that.

I think this thread is a good idea.

Get Vancouver Bc in the title and ill contribute, don't... And ill never open it again.

Van/Sea/Pdx is the trfecta, all within like 5 hours top to bottom.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now