Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T4M*

Coca Cola Zero Facial Profiler

http://www.cocacolazero.com/index.jsp

The only bad thing about it is you have to have a facebook. I deleted mine and know all that conspiracy, so I'm not going to open up my saved account or what ever.

For those that have it, try it and let us know if it works. Also share what country/state you found your "twin". You don't have to post your "twin". But if its funny, share it.

The only possible interesting spin I could put on this was Coke Zero sponsoring a film profile of me giving lots of attractive and empty headed girls facials.

• Like 1

That's a good point. There is a thread about the "conspiracy" and yet people still use facebook, even 12oz :lol:

technically, im not encouraging them to do so, as i mentioned "post if you want to". I shared this link for those that dont believe the hype, and share the lol'z if there is any, is all.

So you're on some "Facebook is a conspiracy" tip, but encouraging people to help them fill a database to experiment with facial recognition software?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now