how many 5 yr. olds.. (fight debate again)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it really comes down to if they're all bumrushing you at once or if they're coming in groups of 1-3 at a time. Plus, little kids love to kick in the crotch, which could bring the fight to an end really quickly.

I think the best tactic would be grabbing one by the legs and swinging him around into the other kids if they were charging you all at once

Maybe I'm the only one here who remembers being 5, but 5 year olds don't really have any kind of strength much less weight to them.

I would just slosh thorough them like i was walking through deep snow till I got to the door.

Then make a run for it being as there's no fucking way in hell some 5 year olds are gonna catch up to you.

This thread reminds me of Children of the Corn.

[ATTACH]122754.vB[/ATTACH]

children_corn_isaac.jpg.83037d92c92c87359227c90c6dbb4368.jpg

You could take out loads, my son is 5 and while he is tough I have had play fights with him and his friends and easily had about 8 of them trying to fight me at one time and you can keep them away easy, so you could probably keep going til you tired yourself out, unless they started playing dirty and hitting you in the nuts

This question is a fail unless for the Vegan TPWF that weigh a buck 0 five dripping wet hipsters. For a man like most of us its not even worth answering. Someone come up with a question that might actually come close to having a number. Maybe like how many fashion models could you fight, cause a five year old is not a relevant test.

But again not for the "Vegan TPWF that weigh a buck 0 five dripping wet hipsters" for grown folk. We need subcategories on this question.