so my ovary ruptured today..................

Guest 50million

no I don't think they can, certainly not in the UK, once you have adopted that child you are legally their guardian.

I also think that once you have adopted the child there is no right for the adoption agency to give out your details to the natural parents, I think it is only if the child then wants to know their natural parent.

I suppose it depends if you adopt from birth and meet the parents or whether you go through an agency and take a child who has already been given up to social services

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

it must be way different here. a friend of mine adopted two siblings (one was born a few years after the other). the mother was a crack ho and the father was in jail. i guess the dad got out of jail and they are bringing them to court to try to get the kids back....even though they had the first one for 4+years. they are scared, but they are much better parents than the real ones. someone from the agency has to come in once a month to make sure the kids are healthy and in ok conditions.

kinda scary that the government can come in and do that.

I am adopted.

My g-ma adopted me when I was 15 because

she was afraid CPS was gonna take us because

we been in her home too long as foster kids.

Oh and when we were foster kids...its like what you

said the social worker comes once a month or every 6 months

to make sure the living conditions are cool beans. But

after I was adopted I never saw them again. So

I think its different if you're adopted. Stuffs suppose to be final

then? No more hassle with CPS?

A legal adoption makes the adopter sole guardian. There are different types of adoption which have varying amounts of access to the children by their biological parents.

Chinese babies have traditionally been the easiest and cheapest although this is changing. Beware of the Russian babies which cost more because they are white but are often up for adoption due to fetal alcohol syndrome. Black domestic born babies are probably fairly easy to come by as well.

Guest 50million

update

went to the docs today. it took 3 fucking hours to get a check up because he was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

so apparently i have

this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

and this http://www.alternativesurgery.com/education/ovariancysts.php

and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenomyosis

although you cant technically diagnose adenomyosis. hes giving me some cancer medication in hopes that it well help. but i 100% cant have kids (which is a great form of contraception) and he told me specifically to have more orgasms. the movement helps my uterus or something...

This sucks, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

There is a silver lining to every dark cloud.

Or some shit like that.

I can't have kids and have been thinking about adoption for a while now.

There are still tons of kids born with birth defects because of that whole Chernobyl thing and I would like to get one of those kids.

And possibly an Asian with Down's Syndrome.

You seem to be taking this pretty good and that is the important thing...don't let it get you down.

Feel better soon.