so my ovary ruptured today..................

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

some of you may remember the various problems i had last year when they took out a cystic tumor out of my right ovary and found endomitriosis.

well today i woke up, like any normal monday. i actually had a lot of work to do so i was looking forward to getting up, making breakfast and start my day. i woke up earlier than my alarm went off in the most excruciating pain i have ever been in. even more than last year. i automatically started crying - and for those you know me, you know crying aint my thing. i couldnt get up and i immediately called the boy. i pass out in pain and wake up to my phone ringing and i answer the door. i get rushed to the hospital. after two ultra sounds, multiple tests, and 6 hours later they determined what was left of my right ovary had basically exploded in my body. they also found another cystic tumor and endomitriosis in my left ovary which they plan to take out soon.

so goodbye having children. that absolutely is not an option for me anymore. i thought that i would at least be able to try and save some eggs, but it looks like there are none.

so i am in bed for the next few days, stuffing myself full of pain killers and count chocolate cereal.

funny-pictures-girl-lion-yells-at-boy-lion.jpg

and the good news: the doctor said i have an 'extremely' healthy vagina/uterus! yay!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

Dalmation_pup_thanks.gif

on the flip side to not having kids (besides the whole not wearing a condom thing): not having my kids subject to miss jr teen nudist pageants. that shit is SICK.

google it. id probably get banned for posting pics.

Guest 50million

well im going to have to adopt. i wanted to adopt anyway, but being italian....my whole family was waiting for me to poop out a kid.

oh well. im going to save someones life...and never get a FUPA! woo!