I am drunk so I hope this get deleted before Iwake up sober

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yyoooooo...we feel your pain...we are drunk at my apartment and we dont know what to do either...but we really need a ride to waffel house buyt everyone on our cell phone is asleep...we are scrweed...but weh ave lo9ts of wild turkey and beer...and oh yeah...who was that chick you were hanging out with tonigh...and we have a pistol grip shot gun, and a fuzzy jump suit...and we ait all the cheeze...but hopwefully someone whose name begins wiht k and ends with t will take us to ewaffel house. And we will get to hang out with hot chichks.

sincerly,

the cheesedick crew

xxx

i'm a person just like you but i've got better things to do than sit around and fuck my head hang out with the living dead snort white shit up my nose pass out at the shows i don't even think about speed that's something i just don't need i've got the straight edge i'm a person just like you but i've got better things to do than sit around and smoke dope 'cause i know i can cope laugh at the thought of eating ludes laugh at the thought of sniffing glue always gonna keep in touch never want to use a crutch i've got the straight edge

Originally posted by metalcru4evr

yyoooooo...we feel your pain...we are drunk at my apartment and we dont know what to do either...but we really need a ride to waffel house buyt everyone on our cell phone is asleep...we are scrweed...but weh ave lo9ts of wild turkey and beer...and oh yeah...who was that chick you were hanging out with tonigh...and we have a pistol grip shot gun, and a fuzzy jump suit...and we ait all the cheeze...but hopwefully someone whose name begins wiht k and ends with t will take us to ewaffel house. And we will get to hang out with hot chichks.

sincerly,

the cheesedick crew

that was candice, she rocks my mother fucking socks. When did you guys leave? all of the sudden I turn around and you were gone.

that amy girl wants to jump your bones too, too bad she looks like a chipmunk.

local #195

atleast I didn't try to tattoo slayer on top of my foot.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by WhenOne

for saying you were dying so you could go on stage with stacy to kiss her and win the bet you had going with nicki, screech lucked out on that one preppie

hahahaha,,that show should come back on the air..

Guest --zeSto--

^

haha... I knew this skeezer named Lacey.

I knew her too well... but eveyone's had a few of those.

Guest ego trippin

Damn Zack. Candice, lacey......in a thread dedicated to one night, you professed your love to three girls. Maybe you have got game like Christopher Reeve

Originally posted by T.T Boy

if i cant figre out how to make this sticky i will or if i get aim workin ill help too i always know what to do in a pickle like thas

hahahahah looks like i was drunk myself when i viewed this page.

• 1 year later...

EVERYONME ON 12OZ, THIS IS A RARE THING: S@T@N IS DRUNK OUT OF HIS FUCKING MIND.

ok. so uh... smirnoff and a friend from up North make Justin a very drunk

kid. who wants to brawl on Super Smash Brothers? I'll whoop your

goddamn ass. hahaha goodgnight.

• 3 months later...

This thang keeps poppin' back up.

Someone talk to me.

Note: This goes to the top if someone votes on the poll. No reply necessary. Neat, huh?

Archived