Katt Williams is still black and now he's in jail b/c of it

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Wayans brothers definitely seem to have a thing for cross dressing.

So, does this mean that you bay area folks get to see a live Wayans Bros. movie every time

you walk out the door?

"Tyler Perry Presents: Let's take a walk down Haight Street to get a beer. Here are some trannies"

I think dudes that go tranny in movies do it because they want to. While under the cover of "I'm being funny/ridiculous", deep down they just wanted to wear women's clothes and act fruity. Tyler Perry must really like it since that's all he does.

But white guys do it too like John Travolta and a bunch of others. That dude Jimmy Fallon does it on his show like once a week with a skit where him and his staff all dress up as women.

I think dudes that go tranny in movies do it because they want to. While under the cover of "I'm being funny/ridiculous", deep down they just wanted to wear women's clothes and act fruity. Tyler Perry must really like it since that's all he does.

But white guys do it too like John Travolta and a bunch of others. That dude Jimmy Fallon does it on his show like once a week with a skit where him and his staff all dress up as women.

I agree.

I don't watch television, so I've never seen Fallon's show. I do remember a ton of skits from back in the day on SNL where dude went tranny, though. Also forgot about Travolta

(scifag. no wonder).

juwanna man

big mommas house

norbit

madea

dave chappelle was the only black stand up comic who refused to play the stereotypical overweight fat black lady.

we talked about this in an african american studies class i took.

it comes down to degrading the women they play (the stereotypical 'mammie' character) and the men that play them (symbolic castration of the black male)

juwanna man

big mommas house

norbit

madea

dave chappelle was the only black stand up comic who refused to play the stereotypical overweight fat black lady.

we talked about this in an african american studies class i took.

it comes down to degrading the women they play (the stereotypical 'mammie' character) and the men that play them (symbolic castration of the black male)

Couldn't this be summed up by saying "These niggas are gay"?

I don't think theryre really gay though.

I think they are selling out to sell movies though.

Eddie Murphy: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Eddie-Murphy-s-1997-Transvestite-Prostitute-Encounter-Fear-19211.shtml

Tyler Perry: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/dailymusto/archives/2009/02/why_wont_tyler.php#more

Martin Lawrence: 'nuff said.

axoaza.jpg

i dont think eddie knew she was a he.

as for tyler perry..." That niggas gay"

Eddie Murphy drops lawsuit against National Enquirer regarding him and transvestite prostitute.

Jet | August 18, 1997 | COPYRIGHT 1997

Eddie Murphy recently dropped his $5 million lawsuit against the tabloid publication, The National Enquirer, regarding the publication of stories about him and a transvestite prostitute he encountered in West Hollywood, CA.

In a May issue, the tabloid ran a story with the headline: "Eddie Murphy's Secret Sex Life: His Transvestite Hooker Tells All." That story detailed Murphy's alleged encounters with transvestite prostitutes.

Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Murphy, said the legendary comic was dropping the lawsuit after he determined that the Enquirer ...