SAMMY SOSA....................WTF?

Abstract Rationality

Sammy Sosa bleached skin pictures surface

sammy-sosajpg-70e5596f678dda2a_large.jpg

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Photos of Sammy Sosa taken at last week's Latin Grammy Awards show the former baseball player with a lighter skin tone, begging the question, "What happened to Sammy Sosa?"

Internet rumors speculate that his lighter skin color is due to the alleged steroids he used while playing for the Chicago Cubs, Baltimore Orioles and Texas Rangers. Still others are claiming that Sosa has vitiligo, the same skin condition that allegedly affected the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

"He's not trying to be Michael Jackson," former Chicago Cubs employee Rebecca Polihronis told the Chicago Tribune.

"He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin," said Polihronis, who talks frequently with Sosa. "Women have it all of the time. He was surprised he came out looking so white. I thought it was a body double."

Polihronis added that Sosa told her the photos are deceiving. "Part of [the appearance] is just the lighting," she said.

6 months ago..

slide_3539_50193_large.jpg

Now

slide_3539_50189_large.jpg

Bunch of players are gonna be turning white pretty soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creepy.

its like seeing an albino animal at the zoo or some shit.

one time as a kid i saw the zookeeper rubbing an albino kangaroo down with a shitload of sun block.

he rubbed it on the roo's junk, and i saw him do it, laughed real loud, and he looked at me with the look of "yeah, my job aint that tight today"

So i hear black people complain about black face but do white complain about white face???

white people do..and then they change it orange...

2256205822_e30aa80244_o.jpg

519907_abd4e5d9-9d4a-4369-9d77-7b240a7fa12a_prod.jpg

"oh.....he didn't know"

kevin-spacey-seven_l.jpg

"Despite all of the rumors of steroids or skin bleaching or the dermatological disorder vitiligo, a friend of Sosa's says there is a very simple explanation. "He is going through a rejuvenation process for his skin," Rebecca Polihronis, a former employee of the Chicago Cubs, Sosa's former team, told the Chicago Tribune. "Women have it all of the time. He was surprised he came out looking so white. I thought it was a body double. Part of it is just the lighting.

"He is in the middle of doing a cleansing process to his skin," continued Polihronis, who said she speaks to Sosa often. "The picture is deceiving, he said, 'If you saw me in person, you would be surprised. When you see me in person, it is not going to seem like the picture."

He still looks creepy as fuck though