DEATH PENALTY

Zoes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the rest of em? isnt that the DC sniper dude? im assuming this cause of the rifle and i remember his name was john something muhammad, and it was only him and some 15 year old kid if i remember right.

and the death penalty solves plenty under certain circumstances. you telling me theres purpose for having dudes sitting in prisons somewhere on their 2nd or 3rd bid for child molestation or some shit? kill em, save the food, and the bed.. theres plenty other people more worthy of a free meal and a cot.

• Like 2

the rest of em? isnt that the DC sniper dude? im assuming this cause of the rifle and i remember his name was john something muhammad, and it was only him and some 15 year old kid if i remember right.

and the death penalty solves plenty under certain circumstances. you telling me theres purpose for having dudes sitting in prisons somewhere on their 2nd or 3rd bid for child molestation or some shit? kill em, save the food, and the bed.. theres plenty other people more worthy of a free meal and a cot.

Yeah, other kid was 17 and testified against him, so he got hit with a life sentence

And couldn't agree more with the 2nd paragraph

i remember that time vividly, shit was terrifying. not just the thought that this car was riding around with a dude with a hunting rifle in it but that it was actually happening ALL around me, i was pretty close to all those shootings. i am glad this dudes outta here.

Shame the victim's familes will only feel a fleeting sense of victory when he is executed and then be reminded that their loved ones are never coming back.

the death penalty doesn't solve anything. although in this case I fail to see what an acceptable punishment would be

I feel the same way

I would only be in favor of the death penalty if the victims family were the ones who killed the convicted. I dont think the state has the rights to make these decisions of life & death considering how often they fuck other shit up so bad and consistantly get everything wrong.

Also in the end revenge always has a negative result for the person who accieves it - it feels good at first, but in the long run forgiveness is better for your soul.

• Like 1

Its funny because I am watching a dramatisation about them bringing back the death penalty in the UK, I personally think that they should just due to some crimes just being so fucked up that they don't deserve to live.

I think it is inhumane how they leave US prisoners on death row for years and years not knowing when it should happen. In the show im watching they bring back the death penalty, they are allowed one appeal and then are executed within 30 days.

I think that IF the death penalty is given they should have a completely unanimous decision by the Jury and death penalty should only be used in extreme cases.

• Like 1