Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoes

DEATH PENALTY

Shame the victim's familes will only feel a fleeting sense of victory when he is executed and then be reminded that their loved ones are never coming back.

the death penalty doesn't solve anything. although in this case I fail to see what an acceptable punishment would be

the families should get 30 mins every day to beat the crap out of him until they decide it is time to kill him

not that it would solve anything or bring anyone back but I'm sure it could be kinda theraputic for them

I dunno I would make sure I held back a bit to make it last longer, although that would be hard with emotions running high

the rest of em? isnt that the DC sniper dude? im assuming this cause of the rifle and i remember his name was john something muhammad, and it was only him and some 15 year old kid if i remember right.

and the death penalty solves plenty under certain circumstances. you telling me theres purpose for having dudes sitting in prisons somewhere on their 2nd or 3rd bid for child molestation or some shit? kill em, save the food, and the bed.. theres plenty other people more worthy of a free meal and a cot.

• Like 2

the rest of em? isnt that the DC sniper dude? im assuming this cause of the rifle and i remember his name was john something muhammad, and it was only him and some 15 year old kid if i remember right.

and the death penalty solves plenty under certain circumstances. you telling me theres purpose for having dudes sitting in prisons somewhere on their 2nd or 3rd bid for child molestation or some shit? kill em, save the food, and the bed.. theres plenty other people more worthy of a free meal and a cot.

Yeah, other kid was 17 and testified against him, so he got hit with a life sentence

And couldn't agree more with the 2nd paragraph

i remember that time vividly, shit was terrifying. not just the thought that this car was riding around with a dude with a hunting rifle in it but that it was actually happening ALL around me, i was pretty close to all those shootings. i am glad this dudes outta here.

fuck this nigga, he's the reason i was ducking and walking in zig zags for several weeks after school. killing innocent people for no fucking reason..piece of filth imo.

I don't get the death penalty, why waste taxpayers money letting some scumbag sit on death row for years.

Get given the death sentance in court, get taken to a room in the back and a bullet put in your head, means a hell of a lot less money wasted on shitbags

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now