scientology commercial ...

DIRTY D

Im so glad Im moving....AWAY from the city I reside in. It is the Scientology capital of the world...and I hate seeing these people. I hate dealing with these people. I hate seeing crap about these people. Although I do enjoy the shit that goes on between them and the police.

I used to live in Clearwater.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its funny that people even believe in religion

All humans have a base need for spirituality. Some grasp on to something with basically good morals (like Christianity, save for slavery, stonings, etc) and some grasp on to thetan

loving L. Ron Hubbard contrived bullshit like scientology.

My stance on this is that as long as it isn't sucking your soul or bank account, it's ok. Scientology does both of these things. Information is free. Spirituality is free. Scientology

is for those who cannot attain the good by themselves. They need a "leader" to point them

in the "right" direction.....for a small many time fee of.....all of it.....who am I kidding?

sucks and has sucked...florida has nothing happening and the city is dying because of Scientology.....they own the whole city and dont pay jack for property taxes because theyre a "religion." They owe the city like 500,000 in fines but havent paid for a year. Clearwater was so hard out for money that someone was finally smart and made them buy airspace for the scienos little walkway above the road between two buildings. The city is even thinking of cutting the police and paying the county sheriffs to run the place, not to mention Clearwater has one of the largest police squads if you count each unit. Fuck those people.

sucks and has sucked...florida has nothing happening and the city is dying because of Scientology.....they own the whole city and dont pay jack for property taxes because theyre a "religion." They owe the city like 500,000 in fines but havent paid for a year. Clearwater was so hard out for money that someone was finally smart and made them buy airspace for the scienos little walkway above the road between two buildings. The city is even thinking of cutting the police and paying the county sheriffs to run the place, not to mention Clearwater has one of the largest police squads if you count each unit. Fuck those people.

Remember the countdown sign at their little park?

Clearwater is a great city, or would be, but for the scifags. Tarpon Springs is the place that sucks. Guess the scilons didn't wanna go for the crap town?

I need to get back down there and visit some friends and pee on Palm Harbor Middle.

btw: is "suits n' sails" still around? I lived down the block from there and skated there tons.

Remember the countdown sign at their little park?

Clearwater is a great city, or would be, but for the scifags. Tarpon Springs is the place that sucks. Guess the scilons didn't wanna go for the crap town?

I need to get back down there and visit some friends and pee on Palm Harbor Middle.

btw: is "suits n' sails" still around? I lived down the block from there and skated there tons.

Dunno. I havent been towards that end of town in a while. Haha palm harbor middle, we used to ride there when I BMXed in Highschool, loved the 180 wall ride.

Yeah Clearwater is nice but the scienos have ruined it so much. Im sad but glad to leave.

i dont understand what mercedes and chocolate and paperclips and cute asian girls have to do with your religion.at all.seems to me like their trying to target the younger generation to get sucked in to it.id like to see a commercial based on what they actually believe instead of just flashing random pretty people and materialistic,and otherwise unrelated material in front of our faces knowing that that has nothing to do with your psuedo religion.

All humans have a base need for spirituality. Some grasp on to something with basically good morals (like Christianity, save for slavery, stonings, etc) and some grasp on to thetan

My stance on this is that as long as it isn't sucking your soul or bank account, it's ok. Scientology does both of these things. Information is free. Spirituality is free. Scientology

is for those who cannot attain the good by themselves. They need a "leader" to point them

in the "right" direction.....for a small many time fee of.....all of it.....who am I kidding?

i agree. i just think theres no need for money to be in the equation.

That is why I am in Heaven's Gate

Dunno. I havent been towards that end of town in a while. Haha palm harbor middle, we used to ride there when I BMXed in Highschool, loved the 180 wall ride.

Yeah Clearwater is nice but the scienos have ruined it so much. Im sad but glad to leave.

I miss some of that area a ton sometimes. Other times I don't give a fuck.

Lots of good memories, though.

Wasn't he just a science fiction writer? I mean wouldn't he be embarrassed if he saw that a religion was started over some shit he just made up for entertainment.

he actually started the religion.

and he didnt just write science fiction i guess, because the book i saw looked like a western or something.

from wikipedia...

In December 1953, Hubbard founded the Church of Scientology in Camden, New Jersey.[94] He moved to Washington, D.C. in 1955 and organized the Founding Church of Scientology. His Washington, D.C. residence, the L. Ron Hubbard House, now operates as a historic house museum.[95