scientology commercial ...

DIRTY D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of them are pretty well executed.

have you guys noticed this trend in commercials lately? where they show images of

a- people from every cultural background, class, and geographic location, or a good array.

b- children and old people smiling

c- beautiful natural phenomenons juxtaposed to architectural marvels

d-every shot you see of everything thats happening all over the world in every action movie about the world ending right before it ends.

and then you find out what its for, and its always for like milk or tire juice or some shit that has nothing to do with anything. fucking emotional.

its pretty hilarious that the church Scientology markets itself as a brand. I don't think I have ever seen an add for a religion before.

yer exactly correct, and thats what im saying.

they absolutely are marketing themselves as a consumer driven brand. the very first image in the commercial is a mercedes, whaaaaat? religeon/mercedes???

then it takes you onto a concourse of calm.

shits mental.

L. Ron was a genius marketer. That's how scientology came about. A failed scifi writer

comes up with a religion and markets it to a bunch of dipshits who need some sort

of spirituality and aren't satisfied with men dying on crosses and other earthly type stories

and need aliens, spaceships, and h bombs to make sense of this mortal coil.

Again, praise the alien Xenu. May he destroy their souls and may they always be thetans like the rest of us.

2mmbc7a.jpg

I would be willing to bet, not one of those people, the hot bitches, the politcally correct variety of ethnicities, the old people, the kids, the sky diver, whoever in either of those commercials is actually down with this cult. You would think it would be filled with support from Tom Cruise, Will Smith , john Travolta and all the other actors who rep that dumb shit..... especially when they do things like a Motorola Red commercial to act like theyre supporting some big cause.

I would be willing to bet, not one of those people, the hot bitches, the politcally correct variety of ethnicities, the old people, the kids, the sky diver, whoever in either of those commercials is actually down with this cult. You would think it would be filled with support from Tom Cruise, Will Smith , john Travolta and all the other actors who rep that dumb shit..... especially when they do things like a Motorola Red commercial to act like theyre supporting some big cause.

In reality, they probably are members of the cult. It sucks in all sorts. People you wouldn't believe.

It seems to me that the more "beautiful" or wealthy one is, the more of a hole they have

in them. They seek shit like scientology to fill the void.

In reality, they probably are members of the cult. It sucks in all sorts. People you wouldn't believe.

It seems to me that the more "beautiful" or wealthy one is, the more of a hole they have

in them. They seek shit like scientology to fill the void.

God I love being ugly and broke :D