The Law of Attraction.

shibbmeister

Lounging on this fine Sunday night. I decided to intensify the environment and alter brain waves. Three percs later... I began to think about my life. The questions I find myself stuck trying to answer are killing me. Life is definitely a roller coaster of emotion and actions. I wonder to myself how I am going to make a steady living doing things I enjoy. Love isn't my passion. My passion is Art. Add or take away the skill levels of an individual. If you believe art is you. Act upon it. Explore your mind. Through it. but sometimes I wish art could take me up and beyond the pen and paper.

I wonder to myself. If I will make it. This is me speaking, well the not sober me. Just exploring vocabulary. I want to open my mind. I want to feed my brain. I want to open impossible doors. I need success. success I stress. stress makes me anxious, aniexty kicks in. Negative thoughts flow, unequally. naturaully. unhealthy.

It drives me crazy. I need answers.

FIX ME

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eliminate the negative thinking patterns. understand why they happen. understand the effects that occur when they do happen. said effects hold you back from achieving your potential that you're well aware you can achieve. dont think. just do.

you NEED success? success can be found in many different ways, depending on your definition. NEEDING it will automatically give you stress if you dont see the manifestations of your definition quickly..then the anxiety..then thoughts that doubt yourself, which inhibit you.

Define what you want success to be, then make a timeline of goals to achieve it.

or something.

Success within the arts, I want to go somewhere with it. It's my only reasonable future with my past. Scholarships are way out of the conversation. I fucked that up long ago. I can barely keep myself together to even stay in school. It's just not my environment to evolve in. I would rather go to school for a trait. I would rather be studying about science, sociology, psychology, and all the human fundamentals.

I actually was in the process of trying to find L because of the self realization stage. IF you comprehende.

• 4 weeks later...

there is such thing as karma and such thing as a "positive" karma. If you give the universe, or you...?, cause all is one,or do the cells in your body that are individual living organisms like you now know that they are part of a higher living organism. no they are completely obvious. like you now of the one thing called the creation. all there is.

timothy leary.

i met him once. or maybe it was only his work that i met. don't really remember. but it's one hell of a dismembered december, and if the law of attraction doesn't hit you, than i don't give a shit too, 'cause you're wrong. it does.

it was the truth for me too, and i see through it now. but that doesn't mean it's a lie, it's only more so, it's more the reality of the earth. what i'm saying is:

thought is the centrality of our birth.

• 4 weeks later...

do what u truly think is best for you. u have ONE life, if u truly want to become a artist then do what you feel is necessary to become what you want. School (college) is truly not needed, its just a way to filter threw people. This is the way most big corporations think, if you dont make it in college you can make it here. but with art you dont need someone to tell u if u make it or not. either people will LOVE your work or hate it, yes some middle ground is there to but u dont get anywhere on middle ground.

I suggest reading some Jiddu Krishnamurti and his thoughts on ambition. This Law of Attraction of yours will most likely not work if you consider it a mere means to achieve 'success'. It's also a good idea to look for dichotomy in Krishnamurti's texts, because there definitely is some.

He basically preaches against methods while offering some himself.

• 2 weeks later...

what you take is equal to the amount received .

i've been a long time practitioner of the so-called laws of attracting and chaos theory as well as ego anarchism

i really do think most people want too much and aren't willing to let anything go. and yet rely on false affirmations that what was asked will be given in the form expected