new toy

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I thought this would be a new member announcement.

I have been on the fence about getting a phone that can do internet but have been thinking lately that I might as well get a notebook and hit up wifi instead of opting for a data plan.

acer aspire netbook. upgrade to 1gb ram. you'll be satisfied.

abc: looks like a nice phone. any complaints?

• Like 3

i was really waiting for the first post to be

"aaayeee yo dawgs my b i write scope 2 frum new york city i b reppin da hard streets of long island u feel me reppin 4 6 months now imma graffer an dis ship is mad ill.. i'm tryna get put onto dis graff shit doe u feel me? who knoes how 2 put paint in a fire extinguisher im tryna catch madd flare hands wit the fire xtinguisher, an can u flare wit stock tipz? yo check em out on utube i got vids of me an my boys we smoke madd trees and den paint pieces u feel mE? like word up... i'm new 2 dis hip hop shit but da game bout to recognize a tru king frum my blood... u dig, how u do a philly handd? i got mad wicked styles im tryn to do but dey lookn wack 4 now who can teach me i got mtn cans and ironlk 2 so i got the mad shit..."

sigh.

im assuming the eris does not have a keyboard. so whats your experience with that? good or bad?

My bro has an upgrade by the end of the month and cant decide to get the eris or the droid.

quick question. You "have" to have the internet for both phones? I have the blackberry storm and i have no choice but to pay them bastards for the net.

im assuming the eris does not have a keyboard. so whats your experience with that? good or bad?

My bro has an upgrade by the end of the month and cant decide to get the eris or the droid.

quick question. You "have" to have the internet for both phones? I have the blackberry storm and i have no choice but to pay them bastards for the net.

I think for now all smartphones require the internet. I hear that att will eventually do away

with this to meet consumer demand. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

no keyboard on the eris, it's on the screen. it took a little getting used to, but after an hour or so i had the hang of it. the eris also has a scroll wheel, but i'm not actually sure why. the only thing i've actually needed it for is to take photos strangely enough. otherwise you just scroll etc by swiping the screen. the droidon the other hand does have a physical keyboard, which as a result means the phone is bulky and heavy. if your bro wants a physical keyboard i would suggest the blackberry tour which is about $150 with a 2 year plan (or less if he's renewing his contract i think).

yes, you do have to get the data plan with the phone. it's about $25 a month for unlimited data on verizon