this just in

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones made out of chicken.

Well, there were TGIF brand chicken wings but I didn't know if they would taste like garbage.

And then I looked at Tyson brand chicken wings, but I wasn't sure what kind of sauce goes on chicken wings.

It was all becoming such a hassle, so i decided to just get things I knew about and wouldn't cause me stress.

The okra was already breaded and we fried that.

It is how most southern restaurants serve okra and my second favorite way to eat it.

I also picked up a bottle of Ranch dressing, which I hadn't eaten in years.

IT's strange how Ranch is totally disgusting on salads, but heavenly on things that are unhealthy for you.

There are a lot of good ideas in here that I am needing to try.

I know that fried pickles are fucking awesome, so I will probably do that sometime this week.

I was also thinking about getting one of those huge flavor injector syringe things and trying my hand at making jelly doughnuts.

Last week I bought a Paula Deen cookbook, but thinking I would probably never use any recipes in it.

Now I am going to have a second look through it and see if she has some ideas for ways to clog arteries.

Fried cheesecake bites seems like it might be easy to do.

So many possibilities, not enough time.