this just in

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't cook.

I do all the cooking and that is how it is done around here.

People that know me in real life can attest to the fact that I am quite a good cook and people never mind the fact that there is no meat in the meals I prepare.

Every dude I have ever been with has not cooked meat in the house out of respect for me and that the smell of meat cooking has been known to make me vomit.

Like I said, we go out to eat a steak houses where I just eat a baked potato and salad while he has a plate of bloody meat.

We go to kebab shops where he gets a plate piled high with grilled lamb while I eat a veggie sandwich.

At Chinese places he eats a duck and talks about how they deserve it because ducks are the jerks of the animal community.

I am fine with that and would never ask him to stop eating meat.

He is fine with me not eating meat and would never ask me to start cooking meat.

If we don't have a problem with how things work, I don't know why anyone else would have a problem with how we do things.

Also, I almost bought him chicken wings to fry...but I decided against it because I was clueless as to which ones to even buy.

i thinbk you should focus alot on what your breading your shit with too... different batters and flours.

rice flour is rad from what i hear, you could try cake flour. theres alotta play with batter. like putting in soda or beer or playing with ratios.

like i said earlier im pretty sure the dfic i had was breaded with a graham cracker crust and it was fuckin good.

Don't put sesame oil in the fryer, it will lose all its flavor. just drizzle some on afterward.

Oh, that's weird.

Thanks for the tip though.

I usually fry my tofu in sunflower oil with a little sesame oil and can always taste the flavor...but I guess cooking in a cast iron skillet is a lower temp than the deep fryer.

He doesn't cook.

I do all the cooking and that is how it is done around here.

People that know me in real life can attest to the fact that I am quite a good cook and people never mind the fact that there is no meat in the meals I prepare.

Every dude I have ever been with has not cooked meat in the house out of respect for me and that the smell of meat cooking has been known to make me vomit.

Like I said, we go out to eat a steak houses where I just eat a baked potato and salad while he has a plate of bloody meat.

We go to kebab shops where he gets a plate piled high with grilled lamb while I eat a veggie sandwich.

At Chinese places he eats a duck and talks about how they deserve it because ducks are the jerks of the animal community.

I am fine with that and would never ask him to stop eating meat.

He is fine with me not eating meat and would never ask me to start cooking meat.

If we don't have a problem with how things work, I don't know why anyone else would have a problem with how we do things.

Also, I almost bought him chicken wings to fry...but I decided against it because I was clueless as to which ones to even buy.

im just sayin, personally, if i had a girl that denied me the pleasure of eating bacon in the morning, i would end up hanging from the rafters. sounds like it works for you two though.

The using different batters is key.

I have some panko breading in the pantry and was thinking about doing a pancake batter for certain things.

I actually have quite a few varieties of flour on hand from when I bake bread, so I can use those to make different batters.

Also, crushed corn flakes makes a good breading for certain foods.

And I don't have to worry about this thing exploding on me when I drop in something frozen...it's tiny and just has a little basket that holds about one serving of whatever.

I'm going to make a trip to a few different ethnic stores around here and see what they have that could be fried...it seems like the possibilities are endless.

But I only accept the David Lynch Dune movie with Sting in it....not that shitty remake

I thought the Scifi version was more faithful to the storyline, even though the production and acting kind of sucked (it's Scifi, no surprises there). David Lynch took too many liberties and shortcuts with the story but made a beautiful film. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

I wish Alejandro Jodorowsky's version could have been made. Art by HR Giger, Salvador Dali as the Emperor, music by Pink Floyd...it would have been one hell of a movie.

Last night I deep fried a veggie burger breaded with whole wheat panko and seasoned with lemon pepper. It was interesting, unfortunately I was out of hot sauce.

If you don't have a thermometer, use peanut oil since it has a high smoke point.

HE CANT COOK MEAT IN THE HOUSE?

THE FUCK

any man that doesnt cook meat in his crib because his girl is a vegetarian is a fucking pussy. straight up.

Yup.

Anyways, I loved my deep fryer. Constantly making chicken wings, fried ravioli, mozzarella sticks, fried mac and cheese, popcorn shrimp, basically anything and everything I could. Mine stopped working one day, so I really do need to get another one

May I suggest deep fried brownies...I tried that recently, off the hook.