Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blood fart

this just in

in the fatty snackface news.

I just bought a mini deep fryer.

Showed up home from work to find R@ndom watching Dune.

Unloaded cheese sticks, okra, fries, and jalepeno poppers from my back pack.

Then gave him a fryer and the add on to Fallout 3 because he has been playing that game the last few weeks and just beat it.

I told my boss that if I didn't show up for work on Tuesday, it is because I had a heart attack.

Really though, this is going to be the most awesomely unhealthy dinner ever.

Anyone have any tasty ideas of things that I can deep fry?

I don't eat meat, nor will I be allowing meat to be cooked in the fryer.

It was super cheap, about 20 bucks.

I happened to work the area of the store that has these this morning and maybe because I was starving or maybe because I am a fatty trashcan or maybe because it was a brilliant idea...either way, I decided I might as well pick one up.

Now I just need to break it in.

is that pbnj one of these

uncrustables.jpg

I almost picked up some snickers and some plantains, but I didn't for some stupid reason.

Mars bars! seriously, certain people eat these on a regular basis over here. i hear deep fried bounty bars are ment to be superb.

deep fryers are awesome but dont be fooled you dont need one to create greasy awesomeness, all you need is about 1-2 inches of oil in a pan heat that shit to at least 350 and you got it....no thermometer? when you drop a drop of water into the oil and it gets completely angry at you its hot enough

deep fryers are awesome but dont be fooled you dont need one to create greasy awesomeness, all you need is about 1-2 inches of oil in a pan heat that shit to at least 350 and you got it....no thermometer? when you drop a drop of water into the oil and it gets completely angry at you its hot enough

i forgot to mention use vegetable oil it can withstand higher temperatures before it reaches the smoking point, oil smoking is no good you want to keep below that maybe med-med high on your range will work.

Make Random some deep fried Belgium Waffles. Since he thinks waffles are 1000x better than pancakes.

i used to have one.

plantains, sweet potatoes, taro, broccoli, zucchini

goat cheese balls

it helps if the things you're frying are cold

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now