Cancer

herbsyntec

One of my wife's former students has a friend who can use an outpouring of BMX generosity.

Noah Biorkman is a little five year old in Michigan who is at the end of a 2 1/2 year battle with neuroblastoma cancer.

Noah's family is celebrating Christmas next weekend since his doctors don't think he'll make it to Christmas. One of his wishes is for Christmas cards, nothing impossible, just simple cards.

He's not a BMXer. He's just a little kid that won't have the chance to take part in what we've all enjoyed. I know a lot of you will help him get his wish.

Pllease send a card to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon, MI 48178

Thought it would be cool if some people sent him some sketches and homemade cards.

Peace.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Honestly dude, this is a thread about some dying 5 year old and you're going to come in here to complain that someone's name is not even, almost halfway the same as yours? Real class act.

My condolences to the kid, his family and friends. I'm busy as a motherfucker these next few weeks, but i'll try to put together a sketch or card or photo or something to send out this week. Spending an hour or 2 and a few bucks to make some little kids last few weeks a little bit better is definitely a worthy use of time/pocket change.

This is 100% worth the little effort that goes into making a homeade card. I have nothing to do tomorrow so I'm gonna get to drawing. Yo I lurk way more than I post but CityonSMASH brings a negative vibe to every thread he posts in. Never has anything good to say about anyone or anything, and doesn't contribute to any fucking threads, disapproves of shit in appreciation threads, etc. In general pisses me the fuck off, I say BANHAMMER Come forth

• Like 1

I voice opionions, and they are not all negative.

But I have been reminded to chill the fuck out, in those words and I'm going to respect that.

For isnstance I was thinking of posting a picture of a dying cancer ridden boy, but I'm not going to do that.

And your right, it is little effert to make a kids day, especially a dying one.

Hopefully he gets 12oz mail.

Ban or no ban?

You decide forum.

im already feeling drunk with power:D

i dont pay attention to what any of you post tbh but that was not the appropriate place to ask someone to change their name which really isnt that similar.but then again i could care less.

hope the kid gets better.cancer sucks.especially when its in a kid.ive had alot of family die from cancer,like my whole mothers fathers side and it sucks.so yeah my condolences...

im thinking about drawing something up, mailing a card. The only reason i said

thinking is i really have no idea what to say... To tell him everything is going to

be ok is not exactly true. If i had a couple weeks left to live and people

were telling me everything was going to work out.... i just dont kno how i would

feel about that.

I actually have a homie who's girl is currently dealing with her third bout of brain cancer and there aint nothin to joke about reguarding this trajic sickness.

My grandmother died from Bcancer aswell and my grandfather from LungC.

Look at this faggot trying to backtrack!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ban him again so hell cry like a little bitch. His tears make my dick hard.

• Like 1