Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also here is something that might suprise you guys...but I dress pretty normal, I am not 16 anymore so I dress pretty reasonable. I wear cowboy hates, flannel shirts, and I wear skate shoes cause they are supper grippy when I ride my bmx. The only thing is that all my shirts are black.

randomhero.jpg

*fixed

sorry but i had too:)

05_averse.jpg

tonight at the hipster bar i frequent they had a drink special called ASS ANTLERS they use the cardboard in between the beer cases to write these specials out, so ya they ghetto

summing it up they drew a pic of the backside of a chick (maybe even a dude) with a thong and a shitty ass tribal tattoo above it, it reminded me of this pic, not dissin jus sayin

ASS ANTLERS...

/nohipsteroner

oh ya, it has been pouring rain for days here, northface gortex are win right now if you wanna stay dry

hahahahahaha

I saw a dude riding a uni a couple of months ago, lulz were had

I saw some dude riding a fucking Penny Farthing when i went to my old home town the other week, I would have taken a flick but was completely bemused by the whole spectacle of him trying to get on the damn thing.

6488-004-96D89FFF.jpg

looked a little more modern than that one, he would have got IRL props had he been wearing a hat like Abe Lincoln

Yeah cause graffiti writers talking about graffiti is mad wack son.

HipsterironyFACEPALM.

Wow. I actually think DOA is the smart dude in this conversation.

Blood fart obviously has never been a (relevant) part of graffiti.

"Yo, Im so outside that circle that I totally have the right to judge the inside...

even though I'm dying to get in there.

Graffiti would definitely justify my skin tight pants and high top combo"

• Like 1

I never got the Bourgeois attitude with people not talking graff IRL conversations. Even the CH0 no graf talk is kind of odd. If im around a graf crowd we talk about graf, if im at work we talk about sales, if im at a club we talk about bitches. I just never got the im too good to talk about graffiti cause im a real graffiti artist that has a real life outside graffiti so i make sure i let everyone know how much of a life i have outside of graffiti.

Im just saying

What Car Talk said about me is totally incorrect.

I don't enjoy talking about graffiti with R@ndom because I know where he stands on all points, know who inspires him, know who/what styles he hates.

He knows the same about me.

It is basically us just having the same conversation we have had a million times before.

When it comes to people that I paint with, we don't really talk graffiti because we have other things in common that we talk about.

If something super exciting happens in the graffiti world, we will talk about it.

But most of the time once you get a group of people together and you start to talk graffiti, it becomes just a gossip session where everyone talks about who did what to somebody else.

99% of the people that I know that paint, don't talk about it much.

They definitely don't go to bars and bust out a black book to doodle in while they eat a salad and try to pick up ladies.

I am not "trying to be part of" some inner circle.

I am trying to be an adult and have meaningful conversations with people about our own personal lives and future goals and things of the like.

Not talk about what other people are doing with their lives and hobbies.

Dudes on here, so you actually take your wives on dates and then proceed to talk about graffiti on the date?

Because you acting like I am wrong for being annoyed that we actually spent our one evening out for the week sitting around talking about graffiti and both of us knowing what each one was going to say before it was even said.

T;6865920']I never got the Bourgeois attitude with people not talking graff IRL conversations. Even the CH0 no graf talk is kind of odd. If im around a graf crowd we talk about graf, if im at work we talk about sales, if im at a club we talk about bitches. I just never got the im too good to talk about graffiti cause im a real graffiti artist that has a real life outside graffiti so i make sure i let everyone know how much of a life i have outside of graffiti.

Im just saying

I don't think that talking about graffit in real life is stupid if you are with people you paint with or people that want to know more about it.

Or people that enjoy talking about it.

But like I said, most people I know that paint together have other things in common that they talk about besides just graffiti.

I don't really enjoy talking about music either.

It's just one of those things that everyone has their own likes and dislikes and most people will never change how they feel.

And it is easy to come off like a music snob if you try to suggest too many new bands to someone.

Same thing with graffifi.

Also, a lot of graffiti talk with no photos is lame.

If someone just wants to be like.."oh hey, I caught _______ 's freight the other day. It looked pretty cool."

I don't find that to be a very interesting conversation.