Yo, son how elemental is this?

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thats gossiping. i mean swapping stories, talking about technique, different styles, complimenting the person on a recent achievement/ crews achievement/friends achievement, telling them you've seen them up or hearing they've seen you up.

spitfire have you ever done graffiti. i keep asking you why you joined this website and you never answer. im not being confrontational, im just asking

LMFAO:lol:

Guess what, as hard as this may be to fathom... The internet is not real life, typing is not talking and THIS IS A GRAFFITI WEBSITE.

If this was real life theo would be walking around with a cow tongie on his head dao's face would be big green pear with a mouth and bloodfart would have thug life tattoo'd on her knu... er umm wait.

Going around talking about graffiti to random people who don't write or have any knowledge about it would be kinda dumb.

But what kind of graffiti writer doesn't talk about graffiti with their graffiti writing homies?

Me and all my best friends write graffiti. Some of us more than others, and some of us are in semi-retirement, but we all have, and a few of us have done quite a bit. That said, when we're together these days graffiti is usually only mentioned in passing, if at all.

I don't know, it just seems like a gay thing to talk about alot of the time

Going around talking about graffiti to random people who don't write or have any knowledge about it would be kinda dumb.?

Apart from that of course graff is a constant topic with graff homies. But its on different levels than talking graff with non graff people.

Its more shit talk, buff talk or spot talk.

If this was real life a lot of these people would be fucking boring because they cannot be witty and sarcastic without the shield of the internet. a lot of them don't write graffiti, draw, paint or do anything artistic or creative and thrive off knowledge they have about certain areas.

*Fixed.

oh shit, did i do that?

steve-urkel.jpg

The main reason that I personally refer to graff talk as taboo is because I'm pretty much 30 fuckin years old now.

So that breaks down like this, a- iv been doing the shit since 7th grade. Iv literally talked graff so much, from so many angles its like. Nothing more needs to be said, from a philisophical standpoint. Like the first couple years of graff is figuring out all the morals and unspoken like codes behind it and after realizing your never going to stop doing it you and yer homies at that time are completely obsessed with it wich can easily last 10 years + of being literally CONSUMED by it. then when you get old you have old person responsibilites, which means you have to get smart with graff, get smart with your spots and even more importantly get smart about who you paint with.

And the other big thing that facters in with age and graffiti is the fact that a lot of the people you have to deal with, hang out with, associate with work with don't give a flying fuck about it nor do they appreciate it when you tell them after they say "oh really hey, that's neat. I love graffiti. But not all that tagging shit" that "actually, I'm the guy that runs around in the middle of the night ruining your shit"

Again, AT THE AGE OF 30.

Graffiti is a weird fucking thing when your real. Its personal. Its secretive. And above all else, its illegal.

That being said we all know there's a shit ton of dudes in my age bracket that were just like me but have now capatilized and do it for a living, there the kool ones in society, and if they did it the right way and came up properly. There the winners in this whole shit.

Props to them, but me. Imma grimey bomber. Albeit not as grimey and as retarded about it as I used to be. But I still do it for those same reasons, and I always will.

Tel222.jpg.58bc3751757c22d80ee2f4cea96c2936.jpg

• Like 1

Guess what, as hard as this may be to fathom... The internet is not real life, typing is not talking and THIS IS A GRAFFITI WEBSITE.

If this was real life theo would be walking around with a cow tongie on his head dao's face would be big green pear with a mouth and bloodfart would have thug life tattoo'd on her knu... er umm wait.

4v01ap.jpg

You guys got it all wrong...

I was wearing a northface last night, I had a houston fitted on, like I always do

It was just funny the circumstances, this dude walked in this bar...that was just a small chill spot. And he was like the backpacker stereotype. Huge puffy northface, hoody underneath by some hip hop company, limited edition crazy colored nikes, and that stupid fitted yankees hat with the stickers on.

Well dude cases out the place, then sits next to these girls and busts out his black book and starts doing outlines like its going to get him mad pussy...

hahahhahahahaha, it was hilarious

Also yeah, talking about graffiti is lame...especially if you and your lady are on the night out trying to just chill and talk about life. We however did talk about teh graff and dance for 30 minutes cause of this dude doing the mad letters in his book. I even thought about talking to him and hitting his book up....but then I remembered that he probably wouldn't appreciate it, cause they have no freights here

Also here is something that might suprise you guys...but I dress pretty normal, I am not 16 anymore so I dress pretty reasonable. I wear northfaces, I wear fitted hats, and I wear skate shoes cause they are supper grippy when I ride my bmx. The only thing is that all my shirts are black...and instead of rap letters they have letters like this

05_averse.jpg

not at all my friend...actually just the opposite.

DAO really, I am sure if we met we have similar styles...except my pants would be "tight" for you and I wear metal shirts.

Like I said it was funny the circumstances that this dude showed up...if he didnt case the place out to show off his mad skillz to get girls, I would have thought him some regular hip hop dude trying to get his drink on like I

not at all my friend...actually just the opposite.

DAO really, I am sure if we met we have similar styles...except my pants would be "tight" for you and I wear metal shirts.

Like I said it was funny the circumstances that this dude showed up...if he didnt case the place out to show off his mad skillz to get girls, I would have thought him some regular hip hop dude trying to get his drink on like I

yes homo

DAO, that backpedaling gif that pedals forward makes me laugh out loud everytime i see it.

Some unicycle enthusiast dude already came on here and stated that unicycle seats look like they're backwards, thus making that shit look like it's pedaling backwards.

Before that I was just sticking to the story that it was just backpedaling so fast that it was giving off that optical illusion of pedaling the opposite way. Like how a car wheel looks like it's spinning backwards at a certain speed.